Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Oh yeah - Jasmine loves to dig - my bed, the couch, pillows, her bed, her blankie, and she goes at it with a passion. She even managed to rip up the carpet in the hallway by my bedroom door - tore it completely off the tacking strip and away from the wall. I was a little upset about that one - I'm planning on replacing my carpet this year sometime, but now I may have to rethink my timing, and wait till I'm sure she is past the digging stage. Please tell me, they do get past it - right?

Oh, and by the way, Jasmine wants to know why Chiwi and Lily had a party last night and didn't invite her. Poor thing - she's laying in her bed now, pouting. :lol: Poor baby - so mistreated. :lol:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Tinker said:
I don't know if he was going to the party or coming home, I was too sleepy to ask. Whichever it was he's going to have to quit waking Mommy up on work nights. Party animals with their Royal Canin gourmet food yet, LOL.
:lol: Do you think Marcus is sleeping all night? Jasmine says he's one of the biggest party animals around.

Speaking of Jasmine, I think she was pulling her innocent act on me last night - so Lily and Chiwi say that Jasmine was at the party? Hmmmm - that's interesting - very interesting. :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.