Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Lily loves to dig... the dirt, the rug, the sofa, her blankie. I must say that I had never seen her go really nuts with a pillow... until this morning. She was up doing zoomies at 5am, racing all over the house, until I finally corraled her so I could take my shower in peace. I put her back on the bed where she leaped onto one of my pillows and proceeded to attack it with her mouth and her tiny feet. She had this deranged look on her face and it was just the funniest thing to see. :lol: :lol:
chiwi had a hopin party last night! everything was askew this morning! food dish empty and at the other end of the room, wee wee pads moved around, toys everywhere! my clothes from the day before were pulled of the little table and they were scattered about! i couldn't find chiwi's mini pillow (it's so cute like the size of a pack of cigarettes!) lily must have still had energy from the festivities.
I raised Lily with better manners than that. She should have stayed to help clean up. It's what a polite guest does. :wink:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Oh yeah - Jasmine loves to dig - my bed, the couch, pillows, her bed, her blankie, and she goes at it with a passion. She even managed to rip up the carpet in the hallway by my bedroom door - tore it completely off the tacking strip and away from the wall. I was a little upset about that one - I'm planning on replacing my carpet this year sometime, but now I may have to rethink my timing, and wait till I'm sure she is past the digging stage. Please tell me, they do get past it - right?

Oh, and by the way, Jasmine wants to know why Chiwi and Lily had a party last night and didn't invite her. Poor thing - she's laying in her bed now, pouting. :lol: Poor baby - so mistreated. :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chimom said:
Oh yeah - Jasmine loves to dig - my bed, the couch, pillows, her bed, her blankie, and she goes at it with a passion. She even managed to rip up the carpet in the hallway by my bedroom door - tore it completely off the tacking strip and away from the wall. I was a little upset about that one - I'm planning on replacing my carpet this year sometime, but now I may have to rethink my timing, and wait till I'm sure she is past the digging stage. Please tell me, they do get past it - right?

Oh, and by the way, Jasmine wants to know why Chiwi and Lily had a party last night and didn't invite her. Poor thing - she's laying in her bed now, pouting. :lol: Poor baby - so mistreated. :lol:
chiwi's party is open to all, don't let jasmine play innocent on you, she was there partying it up. i heard she was dancing with stinky and smelly.....

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:

Lily said Jasmine is a real party animal so don't fall for that pouty look. :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Tinker said:
So partying too hard is why Marcus decided he was starving at 1:30 this morning? We're going to have to have a talk I think. I was sound asleep and he woke me up and insisted I go to the kitchen and get him some munchies.
well if it was 1:30 he woulda been a lil late to the party so he needed to eat before he came. since the food is the first to go (royal canin mini puppy! it's all the rage amongst these chi's ya know.) maybe i should leave more food out for them ;)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Tinker said:
I don't know if he was going to the party or coming home, I was too sleepy to ask. Whichever it was he's going to have to quit waking Mommy up on work nights. Party animals with their Royal Canin gourmet food yet, LOL.
:lol: Do you think Marcus is sleeping all night? Jasmine says he's one of the biggest party animals around.

Speaking of Jasmine, I think she was pulling her innocent act on me last night - so Lily and Chiwi say that Jasmine was at the party? Hmmmm - that's interesting - very interesting. :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Tinker said:
So partying too hard is why Marcus decided he was starving at 1:30 this morning? We're going to have to have a talk I think. I was sound asleep and he woke me up and insisted I go to the kitchen and get him some munchies.
Hmmm, middle of the night munchies... you might want to have the "drug talk" with Marcus. :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
Tinker said:
I don't know if he was going to the party or coming home, I was too sleepy to ask. Whichever it was he's going to have to quit waking Mommy up on work nights. Party animals with their Royal Canin gourmet food yet, LOL.
:lol: Do you think Marcus is sleeping all night? Jasmine says he's one of the biggest party animals around.

Speaking of Jasmine, I think she was pulling her innocent act on me last night - so Lily and Chiwi say that Jasmine was at the party? Hmmmm - that's interesting - very interesting. :lol:
Lily said something about Jasmine dancing the hoochie coochie with Marcus. I hear she made quite a spectacle of herself. :wink:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts