Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody only licks. Is she nibbling? That's so cute.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Aww.... When I played the video Chip heard the kissy noises and wanted to lick me! Lol! He thought I was wanting to give him kisses!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah she nibbles you sometimes if you aren't near and blow kisses she smacks her lips together she's so sweet

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That is so cute and sweet! Love her. :love5:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can see it better to the last vid I showed u Paula she's so clever haha my mum loves it she's like daisy gimme a toothy kiss come on kiss kiss kiss haha my mum who doesn't like animals :roll:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
That is so cute...Hannah licks very little but Jasper licks and kisses. Moose so far is just a licker but only when he 1 wakes up.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
We have to tell Brody NO kisses or he will lick you to death. ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Shayley is a Kissoholic! She'll give you kisses for just looking at her lol. Kizzie is growing out of that "puppy" stage and being more loving (She is loving as a puppy but just becoming more mature) and she now gives you kisses when you wake up, or should I say she wakes you up lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Marmalade is obsessive about licking faces. I have finally got her to slow down. Now she will sit in my lap, look at me and lick the air. She is so overly friendly, she is annoying at times. lol But I did find out she is a dream on a leash. When I took her to the vet. she sat by my foot the whole time I was in line to check out. And she walks in her harness without pulling.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww she is adorable!
I love how her wee mouth is moving. lol
I want kisses from that cutie!!!

Darla and Daisy just lick, although Darla tries to stick her tongue in my mouth at times. haha!!
Dillon just nibbles on my ears.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts