Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone often comments on Halle's famous "The Elvis" expression... She does it all the time, particularly if I blow in her face! :)

Does your chi have a signiture facial expression??

Post it!!! :hello1:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ohh yess! Gretel does what we call "Mean Lips" and "Old Lady Face"

I wish I could catch her in the act, she's SO camera shy but mean lips is so cute, her lips get tucked up under on her teeth and it makes a little snarl, similar to Elvis haha. Old Lady face is her 50% of the time look, she just furrows her face into wrinkles, it's cute.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
This could be a fun thread! I'll be sure to post pics of my crews expression tomorrow (I'm working tonight) but yes most of my pups do have maybe not "their" favorite expression but maybe MY favorite expression they have. LOL

Mari's is my fav...she smiles when I talk to her. Marleys is his guilty "I did it" look when I find someone has caused trouble. Matildas is when she's anxiously waiting for a toy to be thrown in her favorite game of fetch...she holds her top lip up over her teeth & stares at her toy. Milos of course is his famous head tilt. Mayas is either her "I gotta pee" dance she does when waiting for a treat or her eye "smile" she gives. Maxies is his "content" smile...its so sweet. :)

I love Halles look...that is so cute!! Hehe

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol @ elvis impression

this is dexter when he is listening to someone that talks to him directly...imagine him movin his eyeball but not head while listening

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Lola has 2

this is the Ughh i cant belive you make me wear this face

Smiling Ava

and Quark is always making weird faces so its hard to tell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts