Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marley is hilarious! She has this one pink ratty old toy that she is OBSESSED with...I swear she thinks its her baby! It all started with her humping this toy we thought it was because she wasnt spayed but even after she was spayed she continued humping it but she also carries it around and cuddles with it for hours she is sooo cute! She will bring this toy to the pee pee pad and put it down on it like she is telling it ' you haveta pee here cause mommy and daddy said so ' If me or her dad grab this toy and start kissing it and cuddling with it she runs up and steals it from us and takes it and cuddles with it! its too funny! anyone else's chis have a favorite toy?? I would love to hear stories!

here are some pics of her with her beloved pink toy

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Pepper had a stuffed monkey we called his baby brother. I got him so young, I got the monkey for him to cuddle with. He couldn't sleep without that toy. As he got older and got more freedom out of the puppy pen, when he was tired, he would go in the pen and bring out baby brother to sleep with. This continued until he was 6 months old and Xena got it and destroyed it :( I've tried replacing it, but no go, he just ignored the new one.

2 1/2 months old

6 months old

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Zoey loves balls that squeek and her skineez

·
Registered
609 Posts
Bartholomew is the toy lover of the three, but he's not loyal to any one particular toy. He'll play with whichever he's in the mood for, but he's always playing with something. Even at night, when we are laying in bed, he will jump off, go into the living room to get a toy from his little toy box and bring it back into bed to play with at the foot of the bed while i am petting Joey and Paco.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Bruiser loves this chi teddy he carry it around!And he loves this nemo that he loves to hump haha and when he was younger he loved this little cat!Tbh he loves his teddys and the rope toys best. Just bought him a pink hedgehog and he likes that :) x

·
Registered
256 Posts
Pixel has a guinea pig toy she was given by my daughter when we got her. She's crazy about that toy above all others

We found others at the weekend and bought a new one as her's is getting ratty and I will have to take it off her soon. I gave her the new toy and.... she LOVES it. I am over the moon that she likes the new one as much as the old one. Phew!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pixel has a guinea pig toy she was given by my daughter when we got her. She's crazy about that toy above all others

We found others at the weekend and bought a new one as her's is getting ratty and I will have to take it off her soon. I gave her the new toy and.... she LOVES it. I am over the moon that she likes the new one as much as the old one. Phew!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute :p

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Pedro has a red rubber fish that he carries EVERYWHERE with him. He even tries to take it outside when we go potty. If I do manage to let him get out the door with it, he will start whining and pacing back and forth with it - he doesn't know what to do with it while he potties!

Gracie doesn't care much for toys, unless she's just trying to take one from Pedro. She has "Mine" syndrome, really bad! She does love her pig ears, though. She's obsessed with them, and carries them everywhere!

·
Registered
210 Posts
ooh my bambi is the same as gracie by the sound of it! Shes doesnt really play with toys but occasinaly she gets "mine" syndrome and takes things from bruiser and she also loves pigs ears-Which having seen hairs on them ,I think are sick lol!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Gretel had a toy similar to "baby brother" also because we got her young. She LOVED this toy and after we got Godric during his chewing phase he destroyed him :( She was so lost for quite a while. I've tried patching him, but he just comes undone. We kept him for sentimental value lol.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Gretel had a toy similar to "baby brother" also because we got her young. She LOVED this toy and after we got Godric during his chewing phase he destroyed him :( She was so lost for quite a while. I've tried patching him, but he just comes undone. We kept him for sentimental value lol.

You are lucky to be able to keep it. Xena de-stuffed the nose, head and body and pulled an arm and two legs off. lol It was a lost cause.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Bailey has a favorite reindeer. I had originally bought it for my first chi and it was one of the only things I kept when I lost him. Bailey claimed it as her own immediately. It is almost as big as her and is so funny watching her carry it from room to room. Pinky does not have a favorite toy but does seem to prefer toys that have bungee legs. As for Oreo, she does not play with any toys. I have tried everything with her but she has no interest.

·
Registered
768 Posts
My girls have so many fave toys and they play with all of them! They dont tend to like hard toys tho so they play with soft teddys and small soft tennis balls! Penny loves her winnie the pooh teddy but she humps the hell out of it! ive took it off her now because she was humping it all of the time and was quite embarrassing whenever someone came round!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts