Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flea does! When she sees her food bowl, she spins around in a circle over and over again! Is this a chi thing - or do your dogs have different happy dances? I wish we could post mpegs on here because I took a video of it, and it is too funny. She is learning her basic commands now, though - so now she is sitting for her food bowl. But the dance is priceless!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
You should send your video to Animal planets funniest videos. Maybe it would get picked then everyone could see it. I sometimes wish I still had a video camera :( Auggie has a happy dance too. He stands up on his hind legs and madly waves his paws in the air :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
My Chile does that....she will spin around in circles if you have some treats/ people food to give her....and when you ask to do a twirl...she does...it is soo cute!!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Dances? HAHHAHA its more like hysteria!

He does a circle thing too when you go and pick him up and he is cornerd, he just spins and spins, I think he thinks I will get dizzy but he is the one :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Oh, the Happy Dance! Like when Sp. knows he's going to get to go for a walk with Dad and he jumps and twists and I sure wish I could pretzel my body like that!

My son taught my chi to take a toy out of his levi's pocket. Now no one can put anything in their back pants pocket because Sp. jumps up, takes it out and does a flip, thinking he's such a clever dog!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cookie does not dance but he jumps and go backward and then jumps and go wagging his tail non stop and jumps.

He is too hyper when its his meal time and you just can't stop him
I tried to hold him and he keep trying to get away :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Barbie jumps up and down and looks like a Mexican Jumping Bean. And when she wants to see what's going on in the kitchen counters, she stands on her hind legs and looks like a Prairie Dog!!! :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Chica does a front foot thing when she is happy-like a prance in place.
Also, I have seen her stand on her back legs for a very long while, just to look thru the chain link fence. I have no idea why she thinks the view is better 5 inches higher. But she can sure balance on those back legs.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
When Mr. Peepers is happy he gets up on his two back legs and hops towards you (eventhough he still has the pin in his leg). It's so cute. He also gets up on his hind legs when I blow bubbles for my daughter. He hops around and tries to bite and pop them.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Tequila and Kylie have happy dances
Kylie spins and spins, the entire time doing this half growl/half bark...i just say she is talking to me
Tequila play bows, then jumps up on her rear legs and waves her front legs up and down...its the cutest thing in the world to see.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Imkari you have got to send pics of him doing that with the bubbles. too cute! :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
dicee said:
Imkari you have got to send pics of him doing that with the bubbles. too cute! :lol:
I'll try! It's so hard for me to get a good pic of his hyper butt. I wish he would pose for me like Barbie does for you. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ha. I just follow her around with the camera and take about 5 or 6 before I get a good one. I have some cute ones of her standing on the dishwasher. Tomorrow I call the vet for her getting spade. :help: :sad2:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
dicee said:
Ha. I just follow her around with the camera and take about 5 or 6 before I get a good one. I have some cute ones of her standing on the dishwasher. Tomorrow I call the vet for her getting spade. :help: :sad2:
Those odds are probably the same for me to get a good pic. I'd LOVE to see the dishwasher pics, I know everyone else would too. :wink: Dont' worry about her spaying she'll be o.k. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Dancing

Lady stands on her hind legs and wavs both paws and walks backwards when shes sees food we call it her begging dance

1 - 15 of 15 Posts