Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if I should buy Paris one. Does your Chi have a Nylabone and if so, does he/she chew it? Do you recommend me getting her one? I don't ever think I or my parents had a dog that liked them, so that's why I can't decide if I should get her one or not.

Thanks. :wave:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Yes, all 3 of mine like them. I didn't think they would. I had been giving them rawhides until I learned of the danger. They like them and they last much longer than the rawhides. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bandit likes Bully Sticks...I do believe they are better than rawhides (correct me if i'm wrong people :) ) He will not chew a nylabone, but he's a very picky puppy so Paris might like them.

Lisa

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper wouldn't touch a nylabone if his life depended on it. In fact, our old Chi wouldn't touch them either. Of course, both of them had certain requirements for bones and treats - they need to be able to eat them! :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
My pup isn't interested in them at all and I bought him 3 different kinds. He really likes his greenie bone though...not the edible ones but the plastic kind. He will chew on pretty much anything that isn't a toy so I've basically given up on buying anymore. Give him a toy, and he'd rather chew the package it came in...lol!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Alli said:
My pup isn't interested in them at all and I bought him 3 different kinds. He really likes his greenie bone though...not the edible ones but the plastic kind. He will chew on pretty much anything that isn't a toy so I've basically given up on buying anymore. Give him a toy, and he'd rather chew the package it came in...lol!
They do plastic greenies??????

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
my dogs luv em... but last night the chocolate lab got a hold of scoots.. and well lets just say it's not non-exsistant.. ah well.. there is more where that came from.. :roll: :roll:

Roie

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Bandit'sMyBaby said:
Bandit likes Bully Sticks...I do believe they are better than rawhides (correct me if i'm wrong people :) ) He will not chew a nylabone, but he's a very picky puppy so Paris might like them.

Lisa
You know what Bully sticks are dont you? :D :shock: :?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
sullysmum said:
Bandit'sMyBaby said:

Lisa
You know what Bully sticks are dont you? :D :shock: :?
I don't know what they are but it sounds ominous. Do tell. :?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
He only likes the ones Joey has started chewing... :roll:

He really likes those puppy spearmint bones...their a mint green color....he loves those and I like them too cuz he ends up with peppermint/spearmint breath :D

Booda Velvet Fresh N' Brite their called

1 - 20 of 26 Posts