Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering...
and which kind of water if they are selective do they like...
vixie doesnt like a bath, but behaves, shes not keen on free swimming, or puddles and lakes...
yet she LOVES the rain today she ran out when we let charlie out and was dancing round in the falling rain and rolling in the grass. like it was her job. lol. shes just a little diva i think...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
We take Kiwi to the Beach :sunny: 8) and she is a really good swimmer :fish: . Kiwi and Peaches don't like bathes :duckie: but are ok. Kiwi likes the rain :toothy2: Peaches on the other hand doesn't.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Tader doesnt mind getting a bath {in the kitchen sink} as for rain there arent enough bones in the world for him to go outside if he even sees a sprinkle youd think he was afraid of melting or something.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Zeus loves baths, but won't even step foot onto grass if there is dew on the grass. If it's raining, forget it..... He will hold it until the rain stops.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Baby hates having a bath but she dosen't fight me she just tenses up and her eyes bug out..LOL Other then that baby is obsessed with drinking water...LOL

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Both are fine with baths...........Kemo hates the ocean, will find out about Bindi soon enough. Kemo likes the rain - Bindi doesnt - she also doesnt like her paws wet if there are puddles.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Both are fine with baths...........Kemo hates the ocean, will find out about Bindi soon enough. Kemo likes the rain - Bindi doesnt - she also doesnt like her paws wet if there are puddles.
What a little Princess Bindi is! lol :lol:

Charlie used to dislike the rain but he loved the snow, I don't think he's been out in the rain yet this spring so we'll see what he thinks of it now. Baths are interesting, he tries to jump out of the tub and I get almost as wet as him. :roll: :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It's weird, but all three of mine go right oustside during the rain??? It just doesn't seemto bother them??? Go figure? :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Frasier is a few IQ points short when it comes to water. He'll do anything to avoid getting wet except for when he sees me spraying something down with the water hose.

Then, he barks at the water hose stream like a maniac, chases it, and gets really mad at me because he gets wet when he "catches" it.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Lily so hates the rain and she is so spoiled... at daycare they assign one of the kids (workers) to walk behind her holding an umbrella when they go outside. Now, that is spoiled! But man, I sure love the daycare people for doing that. :)
:lol: Now THAT is spoiled-but cute. Hey, Lily deserves to be treatied like royalty - after all, she's a princess isn't she?

Jasmine doesn't mind the bath, and she even likes to get in the shower with me. But she hates the rain, and going out on wet grass. Go figure!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Deano hates wet grass! He would rather wait! lol! I bathed him 2 days ago for the first time (i haven't had him long - lol!!) and he just crouched down sulkin for a bit, and he looked like a drowned rat litrally!!! he does tend to itch abit though maybe he has a skin allergy, but thats was one thing i was meaning to post. He itches but he is clean and has no fleas. What else could it be? (he itches after being in the wet grass too)
xfayex and xdeanox :wave:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Callie is my little water dog. :D The other two don't care for any kind of water other than to drink it. :wink:

The first time I gave Callie a bath she was hilarious! She was so tiny and she was jumping around and splashing in the water. :D We keep a water dish outside for when they are out there. She tries to get in it and paws all the water out. I think I'm going to get her a baby pool to play in this summer. :D

Here is a pic of her when she was hoping it was bath time. I had been outside potting a plant and she had been "helping" me. I came in to rinse off my legs and she was so excited. She was standing with her paws on the edge of the tub giving me the biggest grin! I went to get the camera and tried to recreate it but this is the best I got.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget doesn't hate the water but he doesn't like the shampoo part... If I give him a bath in the tub he does better then in the kitchen sink.. but I have to put a towel in the bottom of the tub....

I haven't had him in the river yet for it is freezing stilll.... We will see this summer though... I might get him a kiddie pool to so that he can get used to the water..... I am getting him a life vest for the river though.... I want him to not be afraid of the water and I want to be able to keep him safe....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts