Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ella has this thing where I sit Indian Style in my desk chair and she sits in her blanket on my lap. Sometimes she'll just sit and other times she fall asleep. Just wondering if any other chi's love to surf the net! :lol: :D

Here's Ella:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Buster loves to stand on my desk for some reason. :? I think he just wants to be in my way so I give the attention to him. :lol:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Lina loves to sit on my lap while I'm on the computer! She liked it even more when she was a baby. I don't know what I'll do with 2 chi's wanting on my lap while I'm sitting here, my lap isn't that big lol

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Yep my Pearl loves to sit on my lap while i am on the internet.In fact thats what she is doing now.Sometimes she even gets on the keyboard.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wiz is the cause of many a typo. He can't just sit on my lap he has to lick the keys. It is something he enjoys immensely.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper doesn't normally sit with me. He has, on ocassion but for the most part, he stays out of the office because this is OmaKitty's domain.

·
Registered
40 Posts
this is so funny, i thought mine were the only ones that liked to do that. pheobe likes to sit behind me on the chair, which is bad if i forget shes there and lean back, lol, and beefy sits on my lap.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
lisa_1018 said:
this is so funny, i thought mine were the only ones that liked to do that. pheobe likes to sit behind me on the chair, which is bad if i forget shes there and lean back, lol, and beefy sits on my lap.
:shock: :shock: STOP PLAY'N!!!!
jamoka does that too! he jumps up in the chair with me,and goes to sleep. when i get up he barks and cry's untill i sit back down.
some time he sits on the desk/keybord so it's hard to type

jemini lays at my feet

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Deano stands on the desk - to distract me, on the keyboard, on my lap, next to my chair chewing on his treats - under my chair - you name a place he's there lol!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I keep my laptop in the living room (b/c my desk is too full of other stuff to use properly!) and sit it on the arm of the couch while I type. Charley usually lays in my lap, but when he really wants my attention he climbs up on the arm of the couch between me and my computer so that I can't see the screen. How can I help but to hug him? ... and then pull him down into my lap again! :lol:

·
Registered
718 Posts
I usually have my laptop in my lap, so it's hard to fit both of them there. But that's where he wants to be, so my work suffers...oh well!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
this is how deano sleeps when im trying to reply to posts lol! - its pretty comfy actually but gives you back ache after a while - he does this while im asleep too! lol

xxxx :roll: :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
deano is so funny :D

tyke some times sits on my lap but likes it much more being next to my laptop...he even rests his head on it :roll: he likes to watch me typeing and the sound of the keys makes hes head go from side to side :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts