Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pepper has a obsession with people's feet. He always wants to lick them. It's so funny when I get done with my shower he's there waiting for me to stick my wet foot up on the tub so he can lick it. But he does this even if your feet are not wet. Does anyone else's chi's like to do this? Of course Pepper is only 6 months old so maybe he'll grow out of it.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Mikey doesn't do that but as soon as I get out the tub I usually put lotion on and he will try to lick it off. Yuck! :sign11:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Auggie doesn't have a foot obcession but he does the lick water off when you get out of the shower. Feet, legs, he will lick you dry. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Kasa has a fitish with feet, dosen't matter if the are dry or wet, and she is over 2yrs old.

·
Registered
889 Posts
zoey does this after i put lotion on. it's funny because i cannot walk without her being attached to my foot sniffing and licking for the 1st ten minutes that i'm out of the shower.

·
Registered
146 Posts
yep my honey will go for your feet if you wiggle your toes,lol
she runs away with my daughters socks and she undid my hubbys laces on his shoes.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Bosco will also lick our feet and legs dry once we get out of the shower! He used to chase my feet around and try to lick them while I walked but I had to nip that in the bud quick because I was always stumbling over him!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Boogaloo said:
Bosco will also lick our feet and legs dry once we get out of the shower! He used to chase my feet around and try to lick them while I walked but I had to nip that in the bud quick because I was always stumbling over him!
SAME HERE :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
My Buffy loves to lick my feet and toes anytime she gets the chance. Chico has also became a foot licker in the past couple of days. I have to admit I don't mind at all, it actually feels pretty good.

·
Registered
39 Posts
bella loves to lick my legs when i get out of the shower. she likes to play in between the curtains while im in too. sometimes i'll bring her in with me, its an easy way to give them a bath. she also licks the covers in bed and makes little wet spots all over...i dont like it when i roll over on the spots. im laughing picturing the chi's who lick feet and cry if they arent allowed to. :lol:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hee heee, we started a bad thing with Harley (4yrs old). We started the "SOCK MONSTER" If I start tickling my husband's feet (with the socks on) Harley will attack his feet. Trying to get his socks. Sometimes Harley gets a little excited and accidently bites the toes (funny for me, not for hubby though) So then you see a 6 foot 7 tall man yelp and carry on. It's sooo funny.

Other then that, Harley will lick your legs when you get out of the shower.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Daisy sometimes licks my legs when I get out of the shower and sometimes will steal the socks off my feet. When she was a tiny, tiny puppy she attacked my foot as I was walking and got caught on my sock and I ended up stepping on her. I stepped on her whole little body (not just her paw or tail, but her whole little body). She ran off yelping and I thought I killed her (she had a traumatic childhood -- she's my first puppy and I think I almost killed her a couple of times). (I was actually on the phone and I remember saying, "I have to go. I think I just killed my dog.") My friend (who actually did kill a kitten that way, accidentally, of course) heard her yelping from the other side of the house and came running. She freaked. I freaked. Daisy wouldn't stop yelping....

She ended up being okay (although I'm sure it was painful, she wasn't actually injured), but she hasn't attacked my feet since. That was a hard lesson....

Sorry, I turned the funny topic into a big downer!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts