1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Gretel did something similar when she was younger, but then I realized she was emitting a rancid odor and I concluded she was finding who knows what and rolling in it, eww.

That is too cute of Bella, such a playful girl.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha Cute! I bet if you looked REALLY closely at where she is rolling, you would see something besides grass .... a dead mouse, rabbit poop, etc. They LOVE things like that and their little sensitive noses can pick out those odors and then they like to roll in them. :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Oh yes, Luna does that too. There must be a smell she thinks is attractive...one we usually find repulsive :lol:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol that will be the good ol foxes wee or poo roll!!! Both mine had fun doing it today normally daisy has to have a bath after!!!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Lily does it in the garden on dead worms,or birds poo she will pick it out the grass (never eats it )thank goodness,lays it on the top and rolls and rolls just like Bella

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha ha Cute! I bet if you looked REALLY closely at where she is rolling, you would see something besides grass .... a dead mouse, rabbit poop, etc. They LOVE things like that and their little sensitive noses can pick out those odors and then they like to roll in them. :)
Hehe, we have looked and can't see anything but its probably where another animal has peed.

Spend all that money on nice dog shampoos lol!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mine love to roll in anything stinky. :lol: Even if you can't see it or smell it, their noses are so sensitive that they can. It's funny to see them do it. They think it's the best thing ever! :lol:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Zoey doesn't do that, but Georgie my pom and Shellie my golden retriever both do that. My std poodle Cassie who went to the bridge not to long ago would do the 'whole body' rub in the grass, she would go nutz!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
The first time I gave Brody sardines for dinner he took one sniff and then turned his body around and went to lie down, like he was going to roll on them! I told him no, they are for eating, and he finally ate them - but he would have liked to have a good roll on them first!! ha!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hahaha Brody, Draco loves to roll around in nummy smells too. Then when I take a whiff of him, its usually bath time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts