Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Debby, the video is fab, when Lily grabbed Mia's lead and dragged her out of the water made me laugh out loud. You are so lucky to live where you do. xx

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Such a great vid. I could watch them playing all day. They sure do love the beach. We had a great time at the beach last week. The video made me wish I was still there. So nice.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
That's such a lovely video. They look so happy (the choice of song is quite fitting ;)). I also laughed when I saw Lily grab the leash and pull! Lilo used to do this to our friend's boston terrier. So funny! lol

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
That was just what I needed! Everyone having so much fun! You can see how much they really enjoy it!

We haven't been to that part of Florida for many, many years! May have to check it out again!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I just love that video. They look so happy. I especially like when Lily grabs the leash and pulls Mia or Raisin (sorry don't know which one it is) out of the water. To cute!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Brought lots of Smiles!!! The water seemed perfect, not too deep. Do you mind me asking where that was?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The beach is just the best Lisa...I can't get enough of it. I hope you had great weather, it has been fabulous since we moved here. I shot this video after 6:30 pm because of the sun! Glad you got to enjoy your time!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's such a lovely video. They look so happy (the choice of song is quite fitting ;)). I also laughed when I saw Lily grab the leash and pull! Lilo used to do this to our friend's boston terrier. So funny! lol
Hahaha, Camille...it is hilarious when they like to walk along her dog. The funny thing is that Mia will go right with her....happily!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was just what I needed! Everyone having so much fun! You can see how much they really enjoy it!

We haven't been to that part of Florida for many, many years! May have to check it out again!
Glad you enjoyed it Cindy...we had a ball there. It was low tide so lots of beach to run on. I would highly recommend the Ft. Meyer to Naples, FL. area. It is very dog friendly and beautiful!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts