Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These are a couple of the type of bedsacks I make. They have a rounded bottom and are much larger than the pillowcase kind. If anyone is interested, I can make these for you in any color/design you like!:hello1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, they are lovely, I really like the rounded bottom.. And red is one of my fav colors! You did a wonderful job on them.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, they are lovely, I really like the rounded bottom.. And red is one of my fav colors! You did a wonderful job on them.

Thank you!:D The rounded bottom gives the chihuahuas extra room to snuggle in. They seem to like it better!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

These are a couple of the type of bedsacks I make. They have a rounded bottom and are much larger than the pillowcase kind. If anyone is interested, I can make these for you in any color/design you like!:hello1:

I want to let everyone know that I still make these snuggle sacks for your chis.:hello1:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just letting everyone know that I can make these snuggle/bedsacks in any color or design you would like. They make great presents for your doggies!:D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I love the little chi dog in them too. If Bijoux had any interest in burrowing I would totally get one

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have photos of your fabrics?
No.....I have photos of the ones I have made. I buy my fabrics at the fabric store; they have hundreds of designs and colors!:D

Whatever color and/or design you would want you can let me know and I will try to get it for you.:)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Just wanted to say that these snuggle sacks are so well made & very large. We received one in the summer exchange & all my chis fight over who gets to be in it, it is big enough for 2 of mine to get in at once but they dont like to share.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shelly-- they are well designed and very cute :)
are they flannel?

Thank you!:D They are fleece on the outside and flannel on the inside. And they are reversible, so you could have it with the fleece on the inside and flannel outside, if you like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts