Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just started feeding raw Tuesday morning. Breakfast was fine, she scarfed it up and loved it. Then I fed her dinner at about 6:30pm. At about 11:00pm she started burping a lot while laying down and burped up a little of her food, it was about dime sized, she immediately ate it again though before I could clean it :pukeright:

Wednesday breakfast and dinner were perfectly fine, no excessive burping. But now this morning a little after breakfast she started burping a little, not much this time but still did. Should I be concerned or is this normal?

Oh yea, other than that she's doing perfectly fine. She's still her hyper self and loves to play, still has her appetite. Her poops are also fine... and tiny now :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I don't have a good answer, but this post made me laugh, because my nutty Annie loves to eat poo and burp in mom's face.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is probably eating too fast and gulping air. You could try a probiotic or some active yogurt to see if that settles her tummy. I imagine that once she slows down and becomes fully transitioned, the burping will resolve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts