Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i just came back from the store and got randy a sweater. and another. and another. and a shirt. and a coat. and a jacket. lol, i couldnt resist!!! my mom just got paid and gave me some so.... i pretty much spent it on him. if i keep this up he'll have a closet full of clothes like his mama!! lol.
anyway here are a few pics of him and his clothes. :D

i also got him this cool harnest i saw someone with on their chi on chi ppl earier.

and 3 toys

sorry the lighting in my room was little dark.

·
Registered
768 Posts
haha i was gonna say wat a spoilt little pooch he is!!
I cant talk when i get paid this month mine r getting new puppia`s!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha i was gonna say wat a spoilt little pooch he is!!
I cant talk when i get paid this month mine r getting new puppia`s!!

lol, yes he is. and lol, cool!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
We can't help but to spoil these cute little chis!!!:love1: I just got a new little girl chihuahua puppy named Calleigh and wow am I ever spoiling her with clothes and toys and everything!!! It's very easy to do, this spoiling!!!:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We can't help but to spoil these cute little chis!!!:love1: I just got a new little girl chihuahua puppy named Calleigh and wow am I ever spoiling her with clothes and toys and everything!!! It's very easy to do, this spoiling!!!:D

lol i know i couldnt help myself when i saw it all! :D
and how do you pronouce her name?(just wondering) my name is leiah(lea) but some ppl spell it which a G.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
You pronounce Calleigh's name like Cali or Callie. The leigh is prounced Lee. It's a different spelling....I somewhat named her after her chihuahua mama who is named Ryleigh.:D Oh, and I had her name picked out before she was born!:love5: And it seemed to totally fit her!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You pronounce Calleigh's name like Cali or Callie. The leigh is prounced Lee. It's a different spelling....I somewhat named her after her chihuahua mama who was named Ryleigh.:D

oh okay, thats what i thought. :D very cute.
oh, some ppl like to spell lea as leiah, and awww after a ryleigh. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
It sure is fun shopping for them, so many choices.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Oh, I so know what you mean, I'm addicted, e-bay is a very dangerous place LOL.
We have blue plaid jackets, pink plaid jackets, pink leather jackets, 4 different kinds of hats, scarfs, pink socks, a bunch of sweaters, more t-shirts than I can count.... well you get the picture :)
I bought so much that my hubby made a shelf unit and bought a cloth type 3 drawer unit just to store their stuff.
I love spoilt ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts