Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya :) Hope you all had a good christmas!

Anyway does anyone have problems with the diamantees always falling out of the collars! My two dogs have had to have loads of collars because they always fall out and look crap lol.

So I bought them each a new collar and charms for christmas so they have wore them what 3 days! And on bruisers collar and charm a few have fell out and loads came off of bambis!

Its not their cheap from urban pup their like twenty pounds for a collar and the charms are 5 pounds each.And its not just them I've had the problem with collars from others shops/sites. I'm sending the stuff back and wanting an exchange.

So have any of you had the same problem?found a way to stop them coming off? helppp xx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I'd send them back I don't use collars unless they are on a walk only had one diamantie collar before never had a problem

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I had that happen to a collar I bought for Addy. When I emailed the retailer...they replied that the dog was only to wear the collar for special occasions. Obviously they did not want to warranty it :foxes15:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody has several of those. He has one stone missing between the two collars. Maybe since you have two dogs, they bite or pull on the collars?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The cheaper ones tend to have stones fall out - Its all down to quality. My two have ones made by Hunter, and they're still like new! More expensive brand, but its worth paying a little extra for the quality

1 - 7 of 7 Posts