Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
We are going to a reunion picnic in June. It is a reunion of dogs adopted thru LL Dog Rescue here in the greater KC area. There is going to be a costume contest. My chi, Tinkerbell, is going as a biker dog and I need to locate some biker dog wear for her. We are not sure what the other two dogs wil go as. They are both white long-haired chihuahuas. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Kristi and Tinker

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
oooh i saw a harley davison bike leather jacket somewhere - ill keep having a look for the sight.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
a co-worker and i (when i worked at the animal hospital) came up with the neatest idea we would dress our dog's up as veterinarians.. her's would wear the white coat and toy stethoscope and mine would be in scrubs and we would wear dog/cat ears and tails and attatch their leash to us like we were the patients. we didn't get a chance to do it cause my tasha bird got sick the weekend of the contest. but we would ahve won for most creative paws down hehe.....

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I know they have some biker stuff on www.chiwawagaga.com. Their stuff is not cheap but you could use it once and send it back for a refund (not that you would ever do that and not that I would ever suggest doing it). :wink:

BTW, I love the idea of a reunion picnic for the adopted dogs. That is a super idea! You haven't been here very long but long enough to know the rules... take lots of pics. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mom made two patriotic outfits for two of the dogs. I bought a biker babe outfit for Tinker. I will post pics when I get Tink's outfit.

Kristi and Tinker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts