Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Ugh! What was that lady thinking? I don't understand why people like to bring their dogs along for the ride when all the poor dog gets to do is sit in the car. I am glad the other dog made it out alive.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
This happens more and more often?? A friend of mine that is a vet tech said that the other day a lady came in with two limp, black dogs. She had decided to use the Wifi at McDonalds and left the dogs out there for over an hour?? The truly sad part of this story and what the vet tech says is the worse case she has ever seen...the lady said "If they are not already dead, let them die" I have been wanting to get rid of them anyway's" She showed no remorse and the dogs were dead. The people in the lobby of the vet were stunned, so much so that nobody even bothered getting the license plate number or giving this lady a piece of their mind. My friend said that a grown man sat and cried his eyes out after witnessing this. She also said they were so packed that none of the vet techs could get the license plate either. Sadly this soulless human being will probably end up with another dog that will probably die at her hands as well :-(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts