Chihuahua People Forum banner

Dog Food Article Horrible!!

4893 Views 84 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  oliversmom
While searching the web for a new pet food supplier (see I came across this horrible article. It's tells about the dog food industry. It's well worth reading!
http://futurepet.com/cgi-bin/search.exe?BP=1
1 - 8 of 85 Posts
i actually don't believe science diet is a bad food !!! it's recommended by vets in the whole world :shock: that site comes over on me as one big ADVERTISEMENT (although i would like to buy it :wink: ) so all the foods are bad and that is the wonderfood :roll:

i know one thing for sure ....it will take a long time to get me eating a big-mac or a sausage again ....bweek , i don't eat a lot of meat because i'm a bit wary of it ....but now i have it massive again ....yak yak yak

ps i'm not throwing my science diet away that's for sure !!!!!

ps 2 ; is it really possible to let a dog get 25 years old ??

kisses nat

edited because i changed article into site ...as that's what i meant :D
wow :D :D i didn't react on somebody's post ...so people don't take it personal :D

as someone said everybody their own opinion ......i read the article and went to the site ...and that's my opinion. so nobody has to feel attacked :wink:

kisses nat
punky said:
xx-nathalie-xx said:
i actually don't believe science diet is a bad food !!! it's recommended by vets in the whole world :shock: that article comes over on me as one big ADVERTISEMENT (although i would like to buy it :wink: ) so all the foods are bad and that is the wonderfood :roll:

i know one thing for sure ....it will take a long time to get me eating a big-mac or a sausage again ....bweek , i don't eat a lot of meat because i'm a bit wary of it ....but now i have it massive again ....yak yak yak

ps i'm not throwing my science diet away that's for sure !!!!!

ps 2 ; is it really possible to let a dog get 25 years old ??

kisses nat
No advertisements, no products for sale,no endorsements; just facts;

http://www.api4animals.org/79.htm

plus i don't said i don't believe the article !! if you read my post ...you could see i DO believe it :D
:D :D i noticed you guys take this really by heart !! but i think the site and the science diet doesn't interact with eachother :? i don't believe science diet is made from maggot infested carcasses .......
i try to give my dogs the best foods possible ........ i didn't see a better one here anyway ..;we don't have nutro or life abond.. etc .
you can ask on of the mods to get it stickied :wink:

the article was interesting.....but as we know this problem is not only for animals food but also for humans food. we eat garbage every day if you like it or not. sure i look at the back of products ....and try to eat as healthy as possible ....but i'm not going to overreact and let it run my life!
i checked the life abundance site ....and are you telling me they have no commercial interest ?? come on .... :? i'm honest i would like to give the brand to my dogs ...but don't overreact with saying science hill's and eukanuba etc are bad foods .....they are not.
i believe brands from big chains are crap (i can't name brands , because here they call different) and probably full of things one might better not know.
i know 80 percent of this site feeds their chi's ...eukanuba ,science hill's etc because they believe it's good ...so to predict they are bad is really fishy :wink:

that's the last thing i'm going to write about it ........i just half agree with it and half not agree with it :wink: .....but as i always say ...live and let live :wink: :wave:

kisses nat
See less See more
punky ...i live in Belgium sweety :wink:

and mr chi ...if you think we've been slugging it out ....you haven't been around the forum for long :D this is nothing.... just a conversation we disagree on ..

but i agree food for my dogs ,can never be good enough ....so maybe i will order something when i find a site that ships overseas :wave:

kisses nat
:oops: :oops: oops didn't saw it :wink: does she has a website or only the telephone number?

kisses nat
yeah chico's mama i meant brands that are fabricated for shops and that are very cheap . i didn't know how to phrase it ....and i can't name one because they are called differently here :wink:

punky i went on that site too , but they don't ship overseas :cry:

kisses nat
1 - 8 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.