Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased early in Jan and brand new in packages. Nothing wrong with it besides that I don't have a chihuahua as planned.
Mostly Natural balance brand. I do not think it would be economical for me to ship as this stuff is going to be heavy so local pick up would be best.

For now I am not ready to resell the other chihuahua items I bought, but if you are local and interested, I'll can show you the other chi stuff when you come to pick up the food and keep you in mind. Well...lets say I may have gone a bit overboard with buying this stuff...

I'd rather not post more detailed personal info here on the internet, so that will be given out if an interested party comes along. I wasn't even going to come back here, except this seemed like a logical place to put this stuff up for sale.

·
Registered
768 Posts
sorry you dont have your chihuahua as planned... Hope u manage to sell the stuff u want 2 sell, u came to right place im sure someone here will be interested :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You should be able to return everything to the stores you bought from. I know that petco and petsmart both take both unopened packages.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm afraid I held on it to for too long for returning. Also it was ordered online so it's less hassle now to resell then to box up and send back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts