Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we trained our Chi's to use an 'indoor' potty (albeit Pixie doenst take much notice of this fact!)
At Christmas we will just take this with us to familys homes. However, Im just thinking for times when my friends would like our dogs to have a playdate at their house - I dont want to be carting a doggie potty everywhere we go(!) but im a little worried they might mess on their carpet etc without knowing where else to go?

What do others do in these situations? Do they do doggie nappies?! :p

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think they will be fine during short stays and play dates. I would just make sure they use it before going into the house, and use it regularly while they are there. I am sure you have a round-about knowledge of their potty use after they eat.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
When Zoey was little I would just take a pee pad and put it down and show it to her and she would use it. But now if we are friends house or away for a week-end in the motorhome we just walk her outside.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i bring a wee wee pad with me if i'm taking gypsy out. And i make sure she goes before we go to some ones house...around potty time (no laughing please) take her to the bathroom with the wee wee pad and have her go , if i cant have her go outside

1 - 4 of 4 Posts