Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason just recently - since Christmas, my dog is scratching/biting self. I bought a flea comb and totally combed her, with no sign of fleas. Ears are clean so no chance for ear mites!! Any ideas????:confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pixie did this one evening until I gave her benadryl. It was a food allergy. I believe it was from a pork chompers chew stick. We took her to the vet the next day and they gave her a Depo shot. We are now very careful what treats and or food she gets. So far, no more reactions.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I use apple cider vinergar mixed in water in a spray bottle, at first sign of a flea or itchy area, usually around the tail and bottom. Spray the mixture into your hands an rub well through there coat staying well away from genital area, and eyes as could sting a little.The vinegar,suffocates the fleas and paralyses them. excuse spelling please?I have stopped using Comfortis as i nearly lost my little girl due to that flea treatment, so i am sticking to thye natural method now, i use this vinegar treatment twice a day if needed it does stop them itching, also you can put a small drop of the apple cider vinegar in their water. I find this treatment great give it a go, let me know how you get on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts