Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wanted to let you all know that I can make any color and size you would want for your chis! If interested in having me handknit a sweater for your dog, please let me know!:D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That is so cute, do they have short sleves for the front legs? Would like to see one on as well.

·
Registered
265 Posts
They look Nice... :)
How bout's teaching us all to knit???
heeeee... I always wished I'd learned how
to knit too. Blessings.

·
Registered
44 Posts
..... let us know if your willing to sell and ship, to us folks who don't know how to knit !! :) yay sweaters,
ill try to remember to post a pic of the ones my mother in law knit for us last christmas, one had a pocket on the top with a little button and the other had little doggy bones... really cute. ... but sadly it was too small for Quatchi :(

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
..... let us know if your willing to sell and ship, to us folks who don't know how to knit !! :) yay sweaters,
ill try to remember to post a pic of the ones my mother in law knit for us last christmas, one had a pocket on the top with a little button and the other had little doggy bones... really cute. ... but sadly it was too small for Quatchi :(

Yes, I do sell and ship. Just let me know what size and color. To get a better fit also let me know your dogs measurements too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts