Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dog toy problem??
NOOOTTTTTTTT MMMEEEEE! *looks around*

Does anyone have a problem with toys....lol... Chico has a crate full of them but usually only picks 2-3 that he likes alot... but I continue to buy them when visiting a pet store *sigh*

(sorry for the stuff in the pic-its my computer room and I was cleaning their room)

His toy stash...

MOM! why did you throw my bally back in there!! I was playing with it..

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Got loads 2 baskets full and yes like Rachel's the sqeeky bit comes out within 5 mins,sure she swallows it as well

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I even visit Yard Sales thru out the yr and find cheap stuff animals there...lol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
It's so easy to see a cute toy and know that'll make them happy when you get home. I have too many too but of course it never ends lol I still have Shayley's very first ball and puppy 8 years later! (Which by the way are her fave so wouldn't throw them away anyway) BUT I do have a hard time throwing toys away because I feel like they want them still. We did take a couple of not so used toys that they don't play with to the shelter so I guess that's something to look forward too! lol

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Yep my boys have so many toys but that's good as I can rotate them plenty so they never get bored, they do have their favourites so they get really excited when they come back out..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh goodness, mine tear holes in them just 10 minutes after they are in the house!! We need indestructible material!!

I even bought Bosco the so-called tear proof toy made of fire hose material and he got through it!!

Kat

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Hilarious!
My girls have a toy box too and it looks just like that!! Every night my husband says..."I keep telling these kids to pick up their toys, but they don't listen...they need a "time out"!
It's just one of his many funny things he loves to say :) The girls just look up at him and wag their little tails LOL!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do have a hard time throwing toys away because I feel like they want them still.
I am thinking about donating some of them to a no-kill shelter around here... or maybe some kind of rescue... don't know if they would take them or not though....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts