1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Erm...... LOL....

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahahaha I hope for her sake those disappear off of youtube before she hits highschool...omg its so odd...she doesnt even hesitate and just dives into the dog treats. Who lets their kid do that!?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow....saw all episodes LOL!!!! i cant believe she tried the fish ones....ick! i think dexter would've been a better tester haha ^_^

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Good grief! I'd never eat the Honest Kitchens because it's made with raw meat. Bleck! Too funny...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
That is disgusting, what kind of mother would let her child eat dog food, then after the dog has had a good lick of the bowl the puts her spoon in it.

While she was eating the dog food not once did she look like she was enjoying having to eat that stuff.

Yuck.. disgusting

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
That's disgusting! I'll leave the taste-testing to THK people! I wonder if she poo's GREEN?! Why would her parent's let her do that? That just seems so wrong & dangerous!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MEH....as long as the kid wanted to do it (like the parent wasn't forcing her to) then I don't see what they problem is.

HK has been clear that some cooking occurs during the dehydration process (reaches temps of 120 degrees) and that each batch is tested to make sure that it is clear of salmonella, E.Coli and other bacterias/parasites. I wouldn't let my kid eat it as a meal or anything but one or two bites wouldn't really bother me (but I eat raw cookie dough so I might be whack!)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
YUCKO. That just about borders on abusive to me. Putting your kid on youtube eating dog food. I would say that's pretty poor judgement on the part of the parents. I don't care if it's safe or whatever, it's just not funny to me at all.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
YUCKO. That just about borders on abusive to me. Putting your kid on youtube eating dog food. I would say that's pretty poor judgement on the part of the parents. I don't care if it's safe or whatever, it's just not funny to me at all.
Agree totally, I found it disgusting and not amazing at all

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I don't know why there is so much discourse surrounding this video, not just here but other sites too. THK is perfectly safe for human consumption so even if she did eat the whole bowl I wouldn't see a problem. It's not like she was forced to eat it, moreover she didn't even eat that much of it. I'll admit, I've actually tried two different HK formulas myself...just a little taste, I didn't eat a bowl of it or anything.

When did it become abusive to let a child eat human grade chicken and veggies? Yeah it's made specifically for dogs but there's no harm in a person eating a little bit of it. Don't the majority of us feed food made for humans to our dogs? I really don't want to hear the "oh but that's different" argument to that last question. It's all human safe food at the end of the day. Force is chicken and veggies, not a hazard for a child to take a sample of. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know why there is so much discourse surrounding this video, not just here but other sites too. THK is perfectly safe for human consumption so even if she did eat the whole bowl I wouldn't see a problem. It's not like she was forced to eat it, moreover she didn't even eat that much of it. I'll admit, I've actually tried two different HK formulas myself...just a little taste, I didn't eat a bowl of it or anything.

When did it become abusive to let a child eat human grade chicken and veggies? Yeah it's made specifically for dogs but there's no harm in a person eating a little bit of it. Don't the majority of us feed food made for humans to our dogs? I really don't want to hear the "oh but that's different" argument to that last question. It's all human safe food at the end of the day. Force is chicken and veggies, not a hazard for a child to take a sample of. :rolleyes:
Finally, I'm not the lone ranger anymore! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts