Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share that I found the most adorable dog treat making kit it has a recipe book cookie cutter & a toy its sooo cute (I may have picked up 1 or 2 for my ss persons too now if I get my butt busy pairing everyone up Ill know who they are going too lol)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Sounds cute! I. I can't wait to find out who I have, already have a few things picked out!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
i cant wait to find out who i got neither!! exciting stuff. i like the sound of the dog treat kit too x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I've not picked anything up yet, but got my eye on a few things! Just dont want to buy something in the wrong colour!

My pups love homemade treats - I got a book on cooking dog treats and meals last christmas, and Pip certainly approved!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I know what you're talking about I think Brandi. I got one from my neighboors a few years ago at Christmas time. It had recipies and little doggie bone cookie cutters. Very cute and the dog's liked the treats the one and only time I made them for them...too bad for them their mom detest all things cooking or baking. lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts