Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Well I would have loved to have bought it, but UK bidders only = I often wonder why sellers do that, I have 3,000 f/back at 100% on my buying a/c and 10,000+ f/back at 100% on my selling a/c and still some vendors worry that I may be some sort of boogey man, sigh.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I would have loved to have bought it, but UK bidders only = I often wonder why sellers do that, I have 3,000 f/back at 100% on my buying a/c and 10,000+ f/back at 100% on my selling a/c and still some vendors worry that I may be some sort of boogey man, sigh.
heya feel free to bid but I will have to put the postage up for over seas buyers. its upto you. its a great book ive enjoyed reading it I just dont need it anymore.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oooh, Ta muchly :)

Without a word of a lie, I've spent all day and night (it's now 4.10 A.M.) scouring ebay o/seas for Chi stuff (collars, charms etc) and the number of people who flatly refuse to post to Australia is unbelievable, frustrating and often heartbreaking when you see something you can't live without and you know darn well there'll never be anything remotely like it over here in this culturally bankrupt backwater :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oooh, Ta muchly :)

Without a word of a lie, I've spent all day and night (it's now 4.10 A.M.) scouring ebay o/seas for Chi stuff (collars, charms etc) and the number of people who flatly refuse to post to Australia is unbelievable, frustrating and often heartbreaking when you see something you can't live without and you know darn well there'll never be anything remotely like it over here in this culturally bankrupt backwater :)
yeah i know what you mean, the reason why all my ads say UK bidders only is because i have never shipped over seas, but i have not got a problem if the buyer is happy to pay a bit more on postage but i have no idea on how much that would be :confused: i did have a chihuahua for dummies book for sale on ebay and it sold for 0.99p i was gutted as it was a great book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts