Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got some of these??
We just bought one for poppy, it's by Dogit & it has 3 games in 1. It was only £12 from zooplus. Poppy is such a smart little girl I thought she would love this!! It took her 20 mins to learn 'roll over'
Well anything that involves treats she is guaranteed to love!! So her game arrived today, we have tried one of the games, hiding the treat under a cup. She worked out immediately to pick up the cup coz she could smell the treat under it but didn't quite work out the treat was still left behind as she ran off with the cup to her bed!!! She was thrilled tho when she went back to the game board to an exposed treat!!
We have played many times, she either runs off with thd cup & licks the inside the runs back to the uncovered treat, or if she realised the treat is under the cup she doesn't connect 'picking up' the cup with uncovering thd treat, instead she pushes the cup away with her nose!!
Still she soon worked out how to get treats either way & she played for ages! Can't wait ti try the next game. Here's some pics of her playing :)

RIGHT IM READY......

ITS HERE SOMEWHERE......

......GOT IT!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Poppy is so cute! I love these games and have several myself. I am a professional dog trainer and I recommend these to clients all the time. I just let my 10 week old Chi puppy try the Nina Ottoson Brick the first time the other day. They are great for rainy days or just when you want to give your dog a fun time! The problem solving is confidence building too!

Has anyone got some of these??
We just bought one for poppy, it's by Dogit & it has 3 games in 1. It was only £12 from zooplus. Poppy is such a smart little girl I thought she would love this!! It took her 20 mins to learn 'roll over'
Well anything that involves treats she is guaranteed to love!! So her game arrived today, we have tried one of the games, hiding the treat under a cup. She worked out immediately to pick up the cup coz she could smell the treat under it but didn't quite work out the treat was still left behind as she ran off with the cup to her bed!!! She was thrilled tho when she went back to the game board to an exposed treat!!
We have played many times, she either runs off with thd cup & licks the inside the runs back to the uncovered treat, or if she realised the treat is under the cup she doesn't connect 'picking up' the cup with uncovering thd treat, instead she pushes the cup away with her nose!!
Still she soon worked out how to get treats either way & she played for ages! Can't wait ti try the next game. Here's some pics of her playing :)

RIGHT IM READY......

ITS HERE SOMEWHERE......

......GOT IT!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts