Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning my doggie couture order was delivered. I was really excited to get it because I ordered it a while ago.

Here are some photos of Millie modelling her new things.
Here is the wooflink hipsters denim jacket,with Susan lanci big bow collar in perfect pink, with the wooflink my little chihuahua top. The denim jacket is in size two but runs a little big so I'm going to exchange it for a size 1 and if the size one doesn't fit Millie on me of the pups will grow into it.

Here is the Louisdog lofty collar in green.

Here is the baby pink wizard of oz collar.

Here is Millie in the wooflink pineapple vest with lofty collar.

Here she is in the Louisdog organic frill top with wizard of oz collar

Susan lanci tiffi blue nouveau bow step in harness with SL perfect pink big bow collar

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gucci is 20 weeks now and she weighs 2.2lbs charted to be 3lbs.

Duchess is 19 weeks and 3.8lbs charted to be 5lbs.

Here she is wearing Millie's old buddy belt, the size two fits her perfectly. Millie now wears size 2.5.

Pixie is 18 weeks and 2.12lbs charted to be 3lbs.

Darcy is also 18 weeks and 2.10lbs charted to be 3lbs.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
All beautiful pics of the girls! Loving all of the goodies too. Poor Millie having trouble with size 2. Looks like the tank fits her perfect though. I have some Wooflink size 1 vests/jackets and they are tiny. They fit Ava perfectly. If you exchange the vest for a size 1, it will fit Duchess most likely.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All beautiful pics of the girls! Loving all of the goodies too. Poor Millie having trouble with size 2. Looks like the tank fits her perfect though. I have some Wooflink size 1 vests/jackets and they are tiny. They fit Ava perfectly. If you exchange the vest for a size 1, it will fit Duchess most likely.
Thanks sweetie!
Yeah it seems that size two is proving tricky for her because her my little chihuahua top, and pineapple best fit lovely but the donut top is a little baggy and the denim jacket is huge. On the photo you can't really tell as she's sitting but once she stands up and walks her legs pop through the holes. I don't mind exchanging it though :)
I'm so glad you recommended the Louisdog collars, the quality is really nice!
What do you think of the wizard of oz collar?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You have such a beautiful Chi family. Looks like their all growing nicely. I love all their things you got. I couldn't even pick a favorite, Millie looks beautiful in everything. Looks to me that everything is a good fit. Keep in mind for the Wooflink vest/jacket if you go a size smaller you may not be able to layer it with a sweater or hoodie under it.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have such a beautiful Chi family. Looks like their all growing nicely. I love all their things you got. I couldn't even pick a favorite, Millie looks beautiful in everything. Looks to me that everything is a good fit. Keep in mind for the Wooflink vest/jacket if you go a size smaller you may not be able to layer it with a sweater or hoodie under it.
The chis say Thankyou!
They are all coming along nicely, I am happy that pixie, Darcy and Gucci are charted to be the same size that way I won't have to buy more clothing sizes. Just hoping duchess is the same size as Millie once she's fully grown so that they can share clothes too.
I am happy with everything I picked, and ah yeah I thought that about the denim jacket if I got a size one and that if it was layered with something girly she may look like a little guy but I suppose I could just pair it with a pink collar :)
I think I will try it on Millie again on top of a thick sweater and it might fit her better.
How's your babies doing?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
oh, that is great that you finally got your DC things !!! I know how long you've been waiting for them ...

my favorite is the LD oganic frill top with the pink wizard of oz collar. I need to order the organic frill top for my girls too.

I also love the WL pineapple top and the LD lofty collar. I think I want that pineapple top now too. I never ordered it . i'll put it on my wishlist

I love seeing updated pics of the puppies too. Pixie is still my favorite :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, that is great that you finally got your DC things !!! I know how long you've been waiting for them ...

my favorite is the LD oganic frill top with the pink wizard of oz collar. I need to order the organic frill top for my girls too.

I also love the WL pineapple top and the LD lofty collar. I think I want that pineapple top now too. I never ordered it . i'll put it on my wishlist

I love seeing updated pics of the puppies too. Pixie is still my favorite
Yeah I was happy this morning when they arrived! Eventually! I wonder how long it will take to get the rest, it's all Susan lanci stuff and then a puppia vest.
There's so many more things I want though :( every time I go on there's more, really want a suckright collar.
Is there anything you've got of your wish list at the moment?
Ah for some reason I thought you already had the organic frill, the quality is amazing it is stunning. I think Ellie would look adorable in the pineapple vest I love the mesh part on the front.
Pixie says Thankyou :D
How's Minnie, toots and Ellie?

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Lots of super cute things and Millie looks so pretty! I love all the pictures of the puppies too, they are way too cute! I absolutely love them all, but I have to say little Pixie, all black with her little white stripe is so adorable. I love that first picture of Gucci and Darcy reminds me a bit of my Rocky on those pictures. hehe

·
Registered
285 Posts
I keep seeing the wizard of oz collars on urbanpup and was hoping they'd be on sale by now :( It looks so nice! But on Honey it would disappear in her fur anyway lol

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of super cute things and Millie looks so pretty! I love all the pictures of the puppies too, they are way too cute! I absolutely love them all, but I have to say little Pixie, all black with her little white stripe is so adorable. I love that first picture of Gucci and Darcy reminds me a bit of my Rocky on those pictures. hehe
Thankyou so much, I'm so proud of them all. A lot of people seem to say pix is their favourite, I think it's because she's looks abit different she's such a cutie!
Ah yeah I can see it, the Black and Tan makes them match, maybe rocky likes my little Darc? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I keep seeing the wizard of oz collars on urbanpup and was hoping they'd be on sale by now
It looks so nice! But on Honey it would disappear in her fur anyway lol
Yeah I saw them on urban pup too :) the reason I got it from DC is because she had a 35% off sale so I got a good deal.
I think honey would look beautiful in it!
I know what you mean about the fur covering it though, have you thought about a Susan lanci big bow collar because that would really stand out on honey?
What colour wizard of oz collar did you like?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everyone looks so cute in their new things. We must have the same taste! I have many of the things you ordered! I just love that little Louis Dog Organic frill dress!
Aw I would love to see your babies in these items if you have photos!
Also what size wooflink and Louisdog do you guys wear?
Thankyou aswel :) I love the organic frill, it fits Millie really well and she's comfy in it.
I like how the frill extends the length as Millie is actually pretty long she's 10"

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah I saw them on urban pup too :) the reason I got it from DC is because she had a 35% off sale so I got a good deal.
I know what you mean about the fur covering it though, have you thought about a Susan lanci big bow collar because that would really stand out on honey?
I love the red wizard of oz collar actually with the bow. Honey has loads of pink stuff, almost all her clothes are pink. I love purple too but there isn't usually as much of that

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I saw them on urban pup too
the reason I got it from DC is because she had a 35% off sale so I got a good deal.
I love the red wizard of oz collar actually with the bow. Honey has loads of pink stuff, almost all her clothes are pink. I love purple too but there isn't usually as much of that
The red would look gorgeous on honeys coat, the emerald green is gorgeous too.
I'm a sucker for pastel colours :)
Are you going to order one of those collars for honey?

·
Registered
285 Posts
The time goes sooo fast, Honey will be 6 on 21st december! And Patch actually just turned 9, I can't believe it lol

The other pups must have their birthdays quite close together, do they?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The time goes sooo fast, Honey will be 6 on 21st december! And Patch actually just turned 9, I can't believe it lol

The other pups must have their birthdays quite close together, do they?
Yeah guccis birthday is the 9th of June, duchess birthday is the 17th of June and pixie and Darcy are sister and their birthday is the 24th of June. So June is going to be one crazy month!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts