Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon moving to the new house I was a bit overwhelmed with how much dog stuff I have that I can't use for my dogs.. LOL.. so I figured I'd have an online dog sale. Some of it is *brand new* that my mom used to get on clearance, she'd always pick up anything whether it would fit my dogs or not. Most of it's XS. I'll post the sizes but I also took the pictures next to a measuring tape (LOL) to help clarify if anyone wanted a better visual.
Only shipping in the USA please...
to make things simple, *SHIPPING IS INCLUDED* in price. =)
I'm in no rush, so even if this post stays up for months with no response; rest assured I prolly still have it all tucked away somewhere.. lol.

NEW stuff:

The Halloween stuff is $8 each.
Lil Devil tee is size Small (12-13")
Fangtastic tee is size Small (12-13")
One dress is XXS (6-8") and the other is XS (9-11")

The three lil tee shirts on bottom row were from Target and I would consider an XS.. they don't have tags because we bought them in bulk. They're $6 each.

Gently Used (3x max!!) Stuff:

Red and blue jacket is only $5, it has a tear along the seam at the neck about 2 inches. Easily fixed but frankly I'm lazy. The zipper actually holds a tiny little hood lol. It snaps on the bottom, is by "compaion Road" and says its size Small.

Fleece and denim coat is $10, vecros at the bottom. "MaxWear" brand. I'd say size XS... the tag is brand new but doesnt say the size. =S

Skull coat is XXS, SimplyDog brand. $10

Lil woolrich fishermans jacket, $8. Velcros on the bottom. Size XS.

Rainbow dress: Boots & Barkley, XS. Kinda feels like a cross between terrycloth and crushed velvet.. $8

Collars: $8 each

Isaac Mizrahi black with pink bow is Small 9-13"

Boots & Barkley rainbow heart is Small 11"-14"

Boots & Barkley pink with black lace/studs is Small 11"-14"

Respond here or PM with any requests or questions!!

Edit to add: I have PayPal =)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
im interested in this stuff please
skull dress xs
skull vest
and the pink xs tshirt that says im so happy i could pee

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: The XS skull dress is sold.
The skull vest is sold.

I still have the skull dress available in XXS; as well as 1 more of the 'so happy I could pee' tee in XS.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love the little skull dress, but I don't need to shop anymore. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts