Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ughhh I had this huge long post and somehow this is the only pic that went through??? Grrrr....
Let's try again.

This past weekend we had some great weather so the chi's got to see both grandmas. They had a blast and got lots of rest and relaxation!

Lola working on her tan

My short coats loving life!

Mimi acting silly with cousin Carter

Shhh mommy, I'm telling Carter a secret!

Did someone say food????

Best friends for life

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exploring grandma Reggie's backyard

Mojo says he can touch his nose!

My baby girl, all grown up

Leo trying to be a model, lol

Her face melts my heart

Finally home, getting ready to watch a movie!

Mimi has become a Daddy's girl (sad face)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soooo cute :)

My favorite is the group shot. Leo is such a little ham, so funny. And Mimi is so big, when did she grow up?!? She used to be just a baby! They all look great.

Congrats on the promotion.

Sent from Petguide.com App
I know!! She literally grew over night. She will be 26 weeks old tomorrow! She already weighs 3.5lbs! Her neck and chest are still puppy small but her frame is like a big girl!
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome pics! They look great in their new harnesses! I really like the leopard print a lot and it looks so good with Meem's colouring. How do you like the harnesses so far?

Edited because I can't spell.

Thanks Krystal! I really like them! Wish lola's fit better. I think I like my BB just a little better bc I can get an exact fit.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Thanks Krystal! I really like them! Wish lola's fit better. I think I like my BB just a little better bc I can get an exact fit.

Yeah that's the thing with them. I think I just got lucky that Odie fits hers so well. I was originally hoping that Lola would fit the XS/S because I was going to send mine over! Haha. I haven't met a dog yet that fits that size.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah that's the thing with them. I think I just got lucky that Odie fits hers so well. I was originally hoping that Lola would fit the XS/S because I was going to send mine over! Haha. I haven't met a dog yet that fits that size.

Ur so sweet!! I put it on ebay last night and it has 10 watchers, hopefully someone buys it! I've bought mimi so much stuff for her 6 month bday today that I need to sell anything that doesn't fit, lol.
I'm waiting for it all to get here. She got her leopard harness, 2 wooflink tops, a louis doh wish collar, a coco swarovski crystal collar, and a susan lanci cuddle cup with pink shag on outside and pink leopard on outside. Oh and the water lilly collar and harness set for her and Lola to share.
Can u say spoiled????

I cannot even look at the new wooflink collection!!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thank you Zorana for posting these pictures, they are beautiful. Pictures like
that and friends like you are the reason I love this forum so much and would
be very sad to leave. Give all your precious pups big kisses from Aunty LS.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Zorana for posting these pictures, they are beautiful. Pictures like
that and friends like you are the reason I love this forum so much and would
be very sad to leave. Give all your precious pups big kisses from Aunty LS.
Right back at ya!! Glad you liked the pics! U better not leave, I will rent a bmw, drive to canada, and beat u myself, then go shop, eat and drink like queens and then come home.
Lol. Love you!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Awww, Zorana, your crew is soooo AWESOME!!! I love the pics by the pool! Lola and Mojo chillin' by the pool is fabulous. And Mimi telling secrets is priceless. :) I am so amazed at how she's grown. I love the one of everyone on the couch--such cherubs.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
There you are with my favourite pack! Great pics, love them all!!!!! LOOOVE the leopard print in Mimi, she gets more and more beautiful every day.
Let me know if you have some collars for sale. Is the Giltmore still fitting?

Miss you around here! I hope you, the pups and fiancé are well! xox Love you all!

ps: I was wondering how does Lola fit in the size 3 BB, do you have any problems, or do you think it's a great fit?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts