Chihuahua People Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thanks! I have 4. Mojo (rescue) and lola will be 5 this winter, leo is 1 and a half, and mimi is 26 weeks.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Aww they are so cute, Leo is to die for!! Im showing my husband so he knows Im not the only crazy chihuahua lady lol I have 3 chis one yorkie lol

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Aww they are so cute, Leo is to die for!! Im showing my husband so he knows Im not the only crazy chihuahua lady lol I have 3 chis one yorkie lol
Haha, there are tons of crazy chihuahua ladies on here!! Leo and Mimi are from the same breeder, same mommy but different dads and 1 year apart. :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I looked up all her goodies. What a lucky little girl! What Wooflink tops did you get? Hey, while you're measuring your dogs, make sure you get the measurements I need!
I will get those to u and Mayra tonight!! Lol. I got her the one jayda has for lady, white w polka dots and the love note hoodie in white

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Zorana, you make me want to shop so bad, it's nearly impossible to see your
threads and not go looking on doggie sites afterwards!!! You know I love the
collars, but wow those hoodies are too precious, little baby Mimi will look so
sweet in them. ...and YES she is still a little baby, cutest one around! :love2:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Sorry girls, I am being a bad influence. This isn't gonna help either. While I was at dinner last night w Leslie, Mimi, and Alice, gilt.com had the katie puff bed on there that I have always wanted but didnt wanna spend over $200 on, but they had them for like 45% off so I bought one in chocolate. Not my dream color but its neutral and will match the bessie and barnie bed I have in tan. Now cannot someone please take my debit card away from me??? Asap????? Thanks!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I'll take your card...no problem, that's what friends are for! ;)

I can't guarantee that I won't use it though. :coolwink:

lol

I had to Google that bed you got, it's nice! I like the brown, just throw on a beige or pink blankie on top and voila!
Is it the round one you got? Looks cozy!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I'll take your card...no problem, that's what friends are for! ;)

I can't guarantee that I won't use it though. :coolwink:

lol

I had to Google that bed you got, it's nice! I like the brown, just throw on a beige or pink blankie on top and voila!
Is it the round one you got? Looks cozy!
Haha, perfect as long is I'm not using it! I got the round size small (24"), its the same size as my bessie and barnie bed. I have a tan and brown blanet (Leo's) that I think will match!! ;)
I can't wait to get it!!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts