Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought 2 of the the "Precision Pet Courtyard Kennel Exercise Pen" from Petco and they were delivered today...
I put both together in matter of minutes (less that 10)... and the dogs love it. Lots of room for them to play.

the Pen is VERY well made and easy to assemble. I can break it down and store when needed.

Hey Mom! We love our new pen....

We can play all day outside now!! (with Supervision of course)

Watch us RUN & RUN....
YouTube

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love the pen!! It's fabulous!! The pic to click on to watch them run didn't show up for me. :( I'll keep trying.

Edit: Tried again...It says it's private.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I had to put it on YouTube before it would work for me......should work now

*changed it to Public*

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that's huge! It looks really nice. We have a smaller metal one and they're so handy.

yea, abit overkill... when ordering I was looking more at the Construction than the Height...I didn't realize the Height until the guy delivered it.... I had to go look at my Order to confirm it was right.....lol... but I betcha they won't get out......:coolwink:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I would be OK with the height because you can also be pretty sure nothing can get in.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would be OK with the height because you can also be pretty sure nothing can get in.
Oh right....
but then 'they' would have to get apast Momma Bear.... and you know what they say about a Momma Bear and her cubs......

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh right....
but then 'they' would have to get apast Momma Bear.... and you know what they say about a Momma Bear and her cubs......

You got that right!! I would hate to think what something would look like if it set it's sights on Lulu--if you know what I mean! :coolwink: Chances are you wouldn't know what it was by the time I got through beating it!!

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
yea, abit overkill... when ordering I was looking more at the Construction than the Height...I didn't realize the Height until the guy delivered it.... I had to go look at my Order to confirm it was right.....lol... but I betcha they won't get out......:coolwink:

Haha true! That would have to be one hell of a climbing chi to get out of there.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Love it, I have something very similar. The video is just so FUN! I really like seeing your pups in "person"....they look so happy Jan!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Is have a double exercise pen outside. They go out and stand around and smell the smells out there. Two of the three play some. Mostly they walk around looking for something to bark at!! I'm with them---too many hawks and a coyote that has been seen during the pm wandering close to my house. (we have a berm that is overgrown with vegetation. Also had deer in there at one time. Lots of birds around our retention pond too.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Haha true! That would have to be one hell of a climbing chi to get out of there.

As usuall I have what can only be described as "one hell of a chihuahua." This is one of the pens we went through, she climbed it like a ladder while I sat in the corner and cried :p.

Adorable shots of your bunch though, looks like they are enjoying the weather and the grass!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I love it! I do not mind the height. I have been looking for something similar but we need something covered to keep them safe from the birds of prey

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love it! I do not mind the height. I have been looking for something similar but we need something covered to keep them safe from the birds of prey
Although I have NEVER seen birds of prey in my area, I am sure they are around somewhere. I plan to go to the Garden Center and buy a bird cover that I use for my Strawberries and place over the pen plus I want a shady spot for them so will look for something to use for that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts