Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have had a busy morning today, my grandad built me a wooden kennel for the chis and so I spent this morning painting it. They probably won't use it very often because English weather isn't great so they are only outside when they need the loo or it's a nice day but it will be great for the nice days when we are having bbqs and need the house doors closed.
Millie decided to help me so ended up with paint splashes all over her coat haha...

I also painted my plant shelves to match

We were at ringcraft again last night, Gucci and millie came and they both did really well. Here is a photo of millie with her eye on a French bulldog haha!
There's all sorts of breeds that go Dalmatians, huskeys, pugs, frenchies.. But unfortunately no chihuahuas :(

My louisdog top came for millie it fits her nicely :)

I also found a gorgeous brand called charlottes dress I got millie some new things.

Also does anyone know how long I should expect to wait for a doggie couture shop order? I got Susan lanci so expected to wait a while with it being custom made, then I added on some clothes which I only got the invoice for today. So how long do you guys think it will take?

And I hope you all like the photos :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love love love it all! Where did you get that louisdog top? Love the new collar. It's so gorgeous! Have you gotten your SL harness yet? We got a huge DC order the other day and I put in another order of the new Louisdog things for Ava. The dog house is stunning! Very talented grandpa you have

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the dog house is just too cute! It looks like Millie loves it too!
thank you it is very sweet. i saw one on the internet and loved it although it seemed quite highly priced considering it was just painted wood so i asked my granda if he could try and do one for me and a week later he made me it bless him, hes a star :) i was undecided on the colours but i like the way it has turned out :daisy:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love love love it all! Where did you get that louisdog top? Love the new collar. It's so gorgeous! Have you gotten your SL harness yet? We got a huge DC order the other day and I put in another order of the new Louisdog things for Ava. The dog house is stunning! Very talented grandpa you have

thanks so much hunny im glad you like everything! the collar is one of my faves it looks great on, i will take some photos next time mills wears it.
I got the top from a online site im guessing it was American because it took a long time to come although it was worth the wait i love it. cant wait to see your DC order :D and hopefully some photos of ava modelling?
No still havnt received SL collar or harness that's why im wondering how long i should expect to wait. how long do you think? as i did add on some clothes and only got the invoice for them today. Also yep he is talented i was surprised how good it turned out for being handmade :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I love the dog house and love how you painted the plantstand to match !!
The Louisdog top looks so cute on Millie :). I have that top for Tootsie and I think I also have it for Minnie. its a very old style that isn't available anymore. Love the Charlottes dress collar, harness and leash too. I have a couple Charlottes dress collars and harnesses also. and I have some Charlottes dress clothes too. they are such nice quality... made in Italy.

when did you put your SL order in ? i'm not sure how long it will take to get to you once Melissa sends it out. when I have sent things to England, it usually only takes around 1 week or slightly longer. but, it could be different when its coming from a business. I mark mine as a gift on the custom form , so , I think that speeds things up more but not sure.

I think SL can take up to a month and a half before she ships it out but sometimes it comes in sooner. I would message her if its been longer than that to check on it ...

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the dog house and love how you painted the plantstand to match !!
The Louisdog top looks so cute on Millie
. I have that top for Tootsie and I think I also have it for Minnie. its a very old style that isn't available anymore. Love the Charlottes dress collar, harness and leash too. I have a couple Charlottes dress collars and harnesses also. and I have some Charlottes dress clothes too. they are such nice quality... made in Italy.

when did you put your SL order in ? i'm not sure how long it will take to get to you once Melissa sends it out. when I have sent things to England, it usually only takes around 1 week or slightly longer. but, it could be different when its coming from a business. I mark mine as a gift on the custom form , so , I think that speeds things up more but not sure.

I think SL can take up to a month and a half before she ships it out but sometimes it comes in sooner. I would message her if its been longer than that to check on it ...
Thankyou Elaina :D I put the order in on the 7th August so it's been about a month. I will give it a couple more weeks and send her a message :)
I'm just excited to see the SL since I've never had it before.
I had never seen the Charlottes dress brand before but when I found it I fell in love it's gorgeous and amazing quality. Will definitely be ordering from there again. Could I see what you got from there please? I think it's lush!
I'm also happy you like the kennel and plant stand, my plant pots are empty at the moment though haha I've been too busy with puppies to do any gardening! The weather isn't great either :(

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I snapped this pic real quick. I also have a charlottes dress cashmere sweater for Tootsie and for Ellie but I couldn't find them ... I have so much stuff, sometimes its hard to locate an item :).
and here is Tootsie LD Marry Me top. I think I have one for Minnie too

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I snapped this pic real quick. I also have a charlottes dress cashmere sweater for Tootsie and for Ellie but I couldn't find them ... I have so much stuff, sometimes its hard to locate an item
and here is Tootsie LD Marry Me top. I think I have one for Minnie too

The charlottes dress clothing looks lush to, you have an amazing chi wardrobe!
Your babies must love it :D I'm going to have a look at the charlottes dress clothing online now. Also the LD top looks nice in that mint colour too. Where do you keep everything? Do you have an actual wardrobe for everything?:)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Your babies must love it :D I'm going to have a look at the charlottes dress clothing online now. Also the LD top looks nice in that mint colour too. Where do you keep everything? Do you have an actual wardrobe for everything?:)
i'm not too organized at the moment. I do have a closet in the kitchen that was a broom closet, that I turned into a dog clothes closet. I put extra dowels in so, there are a bunch of rows of dowels to hang clothes on. but, right now , its not organized well. i'm working on it though :cool:

all of the Charlottes dress things I got , I got for a bargain. I see a lot that I would love but the price is too much money. I will only buy it at bargain price

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your babies must love it
I'm going to have a look at the charlottes dress clothing online now. Also the LD top looks nice in that mint colour too. Where do you keep everything? Do you have an actual wardrobe for everything?
i'm not too organized at the moment. I do have a closet in the kitchen that was a broom closet, that I turned into a dog clothes closet. I put extra dowels in so, there are a bunch of rows of dowels to hang clothes on. but, right now , its not organized well. i'm working on it though

all of the Charlottes dress things I got , I got for a bargain. I see a lot that I would love but the price is too much money. I will only buy it at bargain price
Changing the broom cupboard was a good idea, where did you get your charlottes dress things from? :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
we have some discount stores here in the US called TJ Maxx and Marshalls. around Christmas time they sometimes get some designer things in.

I forgot that I also have a beautiful tweed coat with faux fur by Charlottes dress. that was my first item I ever got. Sherri from Canada found some in a store there and she asked if anyone wanted her to shop for them and I did :). oh, I keep remembering about more charlottes dress things. I had her get me 3 things. one was the tweed coat, and she got 2 other pretty sweaters. somewhere I have a pic of Peyton in the coat, and my old dog Latte in the sweaters . i'll have to find those sweaters. they should fit Ellie now !

I also found some on Ebay

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we have some discount stores here in the US called TJ Maxx and Marshalls. around Christmas time they sometimes get some designer things in.

I forgot that I also have a beautiful tweed coat with faux fur by Charlottes dress. that was my first item I ever got. Sherri from Canada found some in a store there and she asked if anyone wanted her to shop for them and I did
. oh, I keep remembering about more charlottes dress things. I had her get me 3 things. one was the tweed coat, and she got 2 other pretty sweaters. somewhere I have a pic of Peyton in the coat, and my old dog Latte in the sweaters . i'll have to find those sweaters. they should fit Ellie now !

I also found some on Ebay
Ah that's great nothing better than finding a good bargain! Love it how you don't even know what you have because you have that much stuff. Can't wait to see the tweed coats. I have got my eye on the Susan lanci coats with the fur round I'm going to get some for winter. I'm really excited for Christmas this year as its my first Christmas with the chis and its Millie's 1st birthday on the 11th of December so I've got some doggie ordering to be done haha :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love the dog house! You painted it beautifully. My dogs wouldn't even use those ._. They like sitting under picnic benches outside lol.

Love the items too. I wish I could just order some blinged out harnesses and such, but my pups are too oddly shaped for such things ._. and they would probably hate all the jewels lol. Very cute though!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts