Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a product at our vets office (he has a little shop within his practice). It is a product called Doggy condiments. On the lablel it claims to contain minerals, vitamins and extra calcium and advises to put it onto your dogs food, to add variety in flavour. There are chicken, liver and beef flavours and they look like flakes.It claims it will stop your dog becoming bored with their food...has anyone tried it?
Poppy is really turning into a picky eater so I would welcome anything that makes her tuck into her food! :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've mixed in the Three Dogs Bakery wet food and give him their milk bones but i've never heard of that.......if you try it let me know how it goes....Raz is becoming very finiky as well.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I have heard that dogs do not get bored with food and that, to change foods etc is putting human qualities on them and that they will be happy with the same food every day for ever - not sure if I agree :wave:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I saw VitaGravy just before christmas and picked up a bottle to put in Callies stocking, mostly because the concept and the name (tail waggin t bone) amused me. Well I don't know about the vitamin content but I must taste great becuase Callie lishes down every bite in minutes!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I bought the product in two flavours, liver and chiken. I put some on Poppy's dry food and also on some of the wet food, and really, I cant honestly say its made her any more keen to eat!
When I first got her, she was quite a good little eater but now she wont eat her dry food at all and is very picky about what she will eat and when! I thought you were supposed to feed them 3 times a day at this age (15 weeks today) but she just barely eats twice a day, but she is FULL of beans and energy. I dont know...all in all i cant say this doggy condiment really worked :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts