Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this before? I wanted to try to get some dog friendly ink to get a detailed copy of her paw prints while she is alive so I will be able to get an actual tattoo for that day hopefully looooooong into the future of her prints with her name and dates it be kinda a tombstone so I always can keep her with me in spirit. Anyone done this or have any suggestions on the topic

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone tried this before? I wanted to try to get some dog friendly ink to get a detailed copy of her paw prints while she is alive so I will be able to get an actual tattoo for that day hopefully looooooong into the future of her prints with her name and dates it be kinda a tombstone so I always can keep her with me in spirit. Anyone done this or have any suggestions on the topic
washable body or finger paints are ok...tempera paints are non-toxic too, but i prefer the body paints...may be little cheaper too....just do the print & wash her paw when done...I used Sculpty clay for my dog's print...hardens in oven...paint over it or leave natural grayish color.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts