Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning, this video is a bit rough to watch.

My friend's rescue group took in over 20 of these dogs. They believe the
couple who owns them used to be breeders but because of the economy
they were no longer able to make a living off of breeding the dogs.

It's places like THIS that breed some those cute little puppies you see in stores.

RAW VIDEO: Sheriff's Office Seizes Dogs in Raid — HeraldTribune.com Videos

·
Registered
688 Posts
OMg poor babies :( makes me sick to think that people can actually put these dogs through this, what kind of people are they! They should be the ones living in those conditions locked up covered in poop in wired cages see how they like it, that just makes me wanna punch them! poor babies so sad what people do to animals! ty for sharing i hope these babies find homes soon, can't beleive its so many pooches!:foxes15:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
WOW. They seized 263 dogs. 263!!! If I lived in or near that city, I would at least foster one of those poor dogs. Don't care what my boyfriend would have to say about it. They are going to need so many foster parents for those poor pooches. I hope they all find loving homes.

·
Registered
235 Posts
THIS WHAT I HATE SEEING PEOPLE CAN BE SO CRUEL. The sad thing is there are so many adorable faces in there wish I was closer by to take one and foster.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I can't watch it either. I also have to change the channel when animal cruelty cases come on. Shoot, I can't even watch wildlife shows where a lion catches an antelope. :( Very sad. I hope these dogs are on the way to a better life.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update: Florida Little Dog Rescue now has 40 of the dogs that were stuck in
this horrible place. Most of these dogs have never even touched solid surfaces,
or grass and they have never had a bed. The rescue also did not have enough
beds for all of them, I'm donating some beds myself because thinking about
those little ones never having a bed just broke my heart.

Here is a before and after pic of one of the dogs saved from this place. I can't
stress how incredible Laurie Johnson and her circle of vets, groomers and
volunteers are for all they do!

For anyone who is interested in sending beds, or contacting the rescue

Florida Little Dog Rescue Group - Home

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Disgusting idiots. Poor dogs. Thank goodness they were rescued.
Unfortunately here in Quebec, the puppy mill capital, things are much worse.
So people, I beg of you smarten up and stop buying from pet shops and ad
websites. Best two options are to buy a dog from a reputable breeder or adopt
one from a shelter/rescue. Lets not support the greedy & unethical breeders,
FOR THE LOVE OF DOGS.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Poor babies :(.. I am glad that they were found though and will not have to live like that anymore though. They seemed very friendly and happy to see people so hopefully with some fostering they will all get new homes soon.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
This is horrifying :( Unfortunately, in Miami, where I am originally from, and across Florida this isn't uncommon.

I live just over an hour from Venice and if I didn't have Max I would definitely be fostering some of those poor pups. With Max's dog aggression it just isn't feasible. I am glad that they were rescued and I hope they find wonderful homes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts