Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
layla and riley are stuck together. genital to genital. me and my family cant even take it, i almost peed myself from laughing so hard. riley is fixed though so i dont know what he was thinking. im hoping hes got nothing left in him, he got fixed a few months ago. its still pretty funny. at 1st we had no idea what was happening because i have never heard of this before. we are suppose to leave them alone to left them un attach themselves or else we can hurt them, so i am taking some pictures lmao because they both look ridiculously funny, and riley looks pretty happy too. little pervert.

has this ever happened to any of you before?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Haha!
I didn't know they can get tied even after they are fixed :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I take it Layla is in heat? Yes, neutered boys can tie with females. In fact when Mari is in heat all 3 of our neutered boys will tie with her. Typically neutered male dogs won't bother with females in heat but these Chi's are proving to be little horndogs! LOL

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that it is not actually good for them if they hang together. I think to remeber that it is because of bacteria taht can enter the females vagina while they hang together, which can cause problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts