Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an idea from "Yoshismom " posting pictures of her babies that have now gone to heaven,and thought this was a way of remembering them.
Here is Chico he was 17 when i had to have him put to sleep,he was rescued from gypsies and then kept in a garage with loads of other dogs,and washed in "Jayes fluid" by the nutty woman i got him from.Think he cost me £35

·
Registered
320 Posts
such a sweet thing. xx i rescued tallulah at around 6 months from gypsies, she had a horrible coat and a bandana tied around her neck. she had been made to live outside and was in a state when i got her. xx

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Niko - Went missing and found less than a mile away from home. Never knew the cause of death, his body was in perfect condition. Lived to be 7

Daisy - Got pregnant w/ 3 puppies. All 4 four died on the same day. Lived to be less than 2 years old.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My Natalie Kaye...

My Natalie... my heart..... passed away when she was just 7 months old - and 23 ounces in size....

I found her through an ad in the paper - - - had been wanting a Yorkie for some time, and she sounded perfect.... little did I know, that she was a very sickly little baby from the day she was born.

She had an enlarged heart - - fluid constantly filled her tiny lungs and entire chest cavity.... she spent the majority of her life inside a portable oxygen tent over her bassinet - - - she was the most precious angel!!

I got her from what one could easily assume was, a BYB - - - she was almost naked from hair loss due to flea allergies when I first saw her.... tiny and frail at 10 weeks of age... skin and bones...... she certainly didn't have a very healthy start in life - - - but while she was here, she quickly came to know love.

Natalie passed away on Christmas Day night, 2 years ago.... not a day goes by that I don't miss her sweet face....

I did a tribute video for her... and am happy to share...

http://sg.video.yahoo.com/watch/4198023/11288363?v=4198023

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
My Natalie... my heart..... passed away when she was just 7 months old - and 23 ounces in size....

I found her through an ad in the paper - - - had been wanting a Yorkie for some time, and she sounded perfect.... little did I know, that she was a very sickly little baby from the day she was born.

She had an enlarged heart - - fluid constantly filled her tiny lungs and entire chest cavity.... she spent the majority of her life inside a portable oxygen tent over her bassinet - - - she was the most precious angel!!

I got her from what one could easily assume was, a BYB - - - she was almost naked from hair loss due to flea allergies when I first saw her.... tiny and frail at 10 weeks of age... skin and bones...... she certainly didn't have a very healthy start in life - - - but while she was here, she quickly came to know love.

Natalie passed away on Christmas Day night, 2 years ago.... not a day goes by that I don't miss her sweet face....

I did a tribute video for her... and am happy to share...

http://sg.video.yahoo.com/watch/4198023/11288363?v=4198023

Thats soo sad! i cried watching that video :(
RIP!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts