Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I "babywear" when it comes to kiddos. Put them in slings, wraps, and soft structured carriers. I had the idea when I was going into the store the other day, to try the girls in my soft structured carrier. I usually stick Izzie in my jacket, cuz she is needy. And Bella chills in the baby area of the cart in a cart cover and blanket. Anyways, I put them in their snuggle sack together, then put them in the carrier, and walla! They loved it. The first time was into Winco.. and we never go into Winco with them, usually just Wal-Mart. But I kinda had to, or leave them in the car which I didn't want to do. So yeah.. here ya go!

And later at Wal-Mart (no pics) the lady in the Photo Center actually took pics of the girls in the carrier! lol. She loved it so much she said she was going to hang it on their back wall at the store, ha ha.

And a sling my friend made for her baby awhile ago, but doesn't want/need so she gave it to me for my needy Izzie. When I am cleaning Izzie cries at my feet and paws at my legs, I always feel so bad. Now I can just wear her while I do stuff... ;)

Share your dogwearing pics!! :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
They look great. You can't take pets into our Walmart. I saw them ask someone to leave one day. So Quigley stays home when I go there or anywhere that there is food. They won't let them in our local mall either:foxes15:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That is so cute!!! I was just thinking about getting something like that. I bike ride alot and the dog basket scares me because Lacey has attempted jumping out several times so I dont use it anymore.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Oooh oooh. I have one to add!
Here's Gunner in a Hotsling (bad quality pic but that's all I got).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts