Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Lol.. that's his story and he's stickin' with it!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
thank god dexter stopped doing that to his. all the yelling worked~~! LOL. what a lovely and funny pic though haha! :D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
OMG...I would have a fit. LOL I am so glad you have the patience to see the humor in it because I've spent many a night giving apologetic extra loving to my two girls after I had a meltdown and fussed at them for ripping their pads to shreds. Each time I say to myself "you will handle the next incident better" but when I see those little white flurries everywhere....argh!...just thinking about it makes me want to fuss. :)

And your baby's expression is just priceless. Just this look of pure innocence and obliviousness. Like he doesn't even see the shreds all over. Ha!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
OMG...I would have a fit. LOL I am so glad you have the patience to see the humor in it because I've spent many a night giving apologetic extra loving to my two girls after I had a meltdown and fussed at them for ripping their pads to shreds. Each time I say to myself "you will handle the next incident better" but when I see those little white flurries everywhere....argh!...just thinking about it makes me want to fuss. :)

And your baby's expression is just priceless. Just this look of pure innocence and obliviousness. Like he doesn't even see the shreds all over. Ha!
Haha, I've never gotten mad at the dogs for doing that. Just at Jer for ignoring it and leaving it for me to clean up. I've been gone overnight, to return to torn up papers and puppy pads, and Jer sitting in front of the tv or the computer...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! His face says he's innocent and he doesn't have a clue what happened.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Mine haven't done that with their pee pads, thank goodness. But I'm sure that they would deny any involvement also. lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is HILARIOUS!:hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oooops, wasn't me Mama! :lol: No way could that Angel have done that. :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts