Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: Well, i went to my horseriding meeting as i have been chosen to ride on a team by my instructor and i had to take deano to her house. Sue my instructor has a siamese cat - and he seemed great with deano! which is a relief as my cat is not so keen on him. Anyway everyone was awwing over him and he was been cuddled and had all eyes on him and he loved the attention! next minute he became quite friendly with this lady licking her and playing, jumping on her. Next minute i know he's :oops: humping her leg! :oops: i was so shocked :shock: lol! i have never seen him do this before and he has never done it at home! So everyone was laughing :lol: and the lady took it well 8) and said oh no no no mister lol! Me and my sister was in awe! :? and was quite embarrassed next time well keep an extra special eye on him! :eek: Have your chis ever done things like that! - especially when there was quite alot of people in her living room!? please tell me they have lol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Oh yes - I've been embarrassed before. Several years ago, I had a male poodle-he was quite the Romeo! :lol: My boss stopped by my house one weekend to drop off some papers for me, and he's standing in the living room and in walks Pierre. First thing Pierre did was walk right over to my boss, wrap his two front legs around my boss's leg and start humping away!! I was so embarrassed, I just wanted to fall through the floor. :lol: To make it even worse, I had to pull Pierre off, and as my boss is walking out the front door, Pierre jumps on him again. :lol: I was so embarrassed. Thank goodness, I had a boss with a sense of humor, but I took a lot of teasing about it for months. :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
listen to this......The other day, we had alot of our family over the house, and shy was loving the attention, and decided to bring out my underwear, to show EVERYONE! :shock: LOL ya....it was so not funny! Now what which would you rather-underwear show-or-leg humping?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i would have welcomed a humping by a chi or a mini poodle....

do ya'll remembr the story not to long ago i posted about that very large and very amorous lab, i still have a bruise leftover from it! i've also been made a wife by a very large rottweiller. i always was asking my previous co-workers (while the rottie was doing his thing) why couldn't this be a chihuahua!

my pit bull did that to my mom when i went on vacation. he grabbed her leg outside in the backyard and she couldn't get him off of her. and there were neighbors looking.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
During Christmas, I cooked my very first big hoilday dinner for my soon to be in-laws, we had only had Pablo for about a month and he had stolen one of my son's old stuffed scooby-doo stuffed animals, and was playing with it in the living room. I was so busy trying to get dinner together and trying to keep Matt's crazy step-mother out of my kitchen that I didn't know that Pablo's playing soon turned to passion. I hear all this ruckuss in the living room, my Pablo had humped poor scooby to the "end" if ya know what I mean. I wanted to die. He has a 5th LEG!!!! :shock: It was something I have NEVER seen before! It was horrible. I think Matt's grandmother all most died right there on my couch! He's a little love machine! :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Pablo's Mommy said:
During Christmas, I cooked my very first big hoilday dinner for my soon to be in-laws, we had only had Pablo for about a month and he had stolen one of my son's old stuffed scooby-doo stuffed animals, and was playing with it in the living room. I was so busy trying to get dinner together and trying to keep Matt's crazy step-mother out of my kitchen that I didn't know that Pablo's playing soon turned to passion. I hear all this ruckuss in the living room, my Pablo had humped poor scooby to the "end" if ya know what I mean. I wanted to die. He has a 5th LEG!!!! :shock: It was something I have NEVER seen before! It was horrible. I think Matt's grandmother all most died right there on my couch! He's a little love machine! :lol:
i got that song in my head "i'm just a loove machine..."

lmao!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shyzmommy - i guess you win! lol! When deano did this and everyone laughed it off, the lady went out the room and he waited at the door until she came back. I think im going to pinch that song for deano now! lol. I'm glad the lady took it well though. I hope he keeps this humping to a minimum at the moment. Well we are thinking of stud'ing deano as a lady has asked if she can put her cream chi to him so we are thinking about it. My sister said do you think he will know what to do (the incident hadn't happened yet) and my mum said yeah course he will. then this happened lol! and he proved my sister wrong! I think he was just proving himself when he heard her! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts