Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the bank yesterday, and when I got out of my car I herd this terrible screaming. At first I thought it was a baby, but then saw it was a puppy locked in a car with the windows up. (I live in southern Ca, and temps are in the 100's the last few days) I walked over to see if it had some water, it didn't. I went in the bank to to my business, and when I came back out the pup was still howling and in very much distress. I waited a minute to see if anyone was coming, then went back in. There was a bank employee that greets the customers, I proceeded to tell her that there was a pup in distress in a locked car in the parking lot, at that time the owner herd me, and said that it was her dog. I said he is in alot of distress, and she told me that they would be leaving as soon as her mother was done with her banking. (I kept my tone very light and in a concern way) I said that it was very hot outside and that some people don't realize that children and dogs die everyday in overheated cars, not realizing that it is as hot as it is. I said maybe he could use some water, then turned and left the bank. My car was parked next to hers, so I went to look at the front bumper to get a plate # cause there wasn't one on the back. Not knowing she followed me out, she trapped me between her car and mine. She said you B---h your in for it now. Thats when she pushed me, I said don't touch me, or I will call the police. Then she tried to push me again, I had my cell phone in my hand, she grabbed it and threw it. Next came a full on punch in my nose, she grabbed the back of my hair and dragged me on the black top. Well at this point I saw no one coming to help me, so I started screaming as loud as I could. finally some people came and pulled her off me. I was a bloody mess ! She went back it the bank got her mom and drove off. A witness got her plate # the police showed up not 30 seconds after they left. This person was way out of control. I am still in shock as to what happen. What shocks me the most is that she got so violent, when the whole time I wasn't being anything but just concerned for the pup. I learned that being a good caring person isn't always the right thing. Next time I will get in my car, lock the doors and then call as I am leaving.. I will never stop being an animal lover, but will be much more careful !!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
some people need attitude adjustments! that chick will meet up with somone some day that is gonna be bigger and badder than she is. hmm maybe she needs to come to jersey......

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! I'd say she's the b---ch! :evil:

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you are alright. And that poor dog. :(

·
Registered
936 Posts
OMG...I can't believe that happened. Oh it makes me so mad hearing these stories... :evil: :evil: . Keep us updated if the cops find her, what city did this happen in? But anyways, thank you for standing up for the little puppy.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
What an awful experience for you...I can't imagine some one acting like her.I am glad you weren't hurt worse then you were.......that poor pup......I hope it was alright......next time, maybe just call animal control and the police and let them deal with the owner.........the world is full of unpredictable people, as you found out !

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
It's very hot here too and people always laugh at me because I lock Marcus in the car with the engine running and the ac on to go in the store for a few minutes. I don't mind being laughed at as long as I know he's comfortable. I hope they arrest her for assault and battery. Then maybe she'd lose the dog. At least I can hope she would. I'm sorry you encountered someone like this.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Wow, how awful for you! Hope you are okay, though obviously shaken. You did the right thing but, as you said, you probably went about it in the wrong way. No sense endangering your own life.

I feel bad for that puppy. :cry: I hope that horrible woman didn't take it out on him when she got him home. And I hope they arrest her and punish her big time. People like that shouldn't even be allowed on the street. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Omg I would have been in shock. I just don't think in terms of reacting violently so i never think anyone else will. Not to mention how cruel she was to the puppy. Did the police intend to do anything :shock:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
yeah press charges and make sure she gets arrested for animal cruelity too :shock:

glad ur ok although shook up :)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh my goodness what s%#* she is,i feel so bad for and also the puppy.Your courage was just amazing :shock: , I dont dont know you but i can say i like you girl....hope you are allright and hopfully they get that b*&% and give her what she deserves :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Geez, what's wrong with people today! That woman is off her rocker !! Are you planning on pressing charges? I would - definately!! They just had a story on our local news about the heat in a car and what can happen to small children and pets left in them. This guy got in and in 15 min. the heat rose to 120 deg. He was sweating big time. The paramedic made him get out and said if that had been a small child - 15 min. - would have killed him. GEEZ!!!!

Well, I hope you are doing ok. Did you have to go to the hospital or anything? Please let us know what happens!

·
Registered
251 Posts
This is really shocking! There are just so many crazy people walking around- you just don't know what to say sometimes! Sorry about what happened to you and totally for nothing- you were just worried about the pup, i would do the same. Hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I can't believe she did that to you!!! Wow, talk about someone who needs anger manangement classes! I hope you will press charges against her! That was totally uncalled for and people like her shouldn't even have pets!!! You did the right thing for being concerned for the dog, you didn't know she would freak out like that...most people aren't that phsyco! :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts