Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Izzy was thinking maybe this would be a good time to take piggy..Zaris face says it all...don't even think about it :D

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Oh goodness..Izzy, I am so ashamed of you..lol To think you could take advantage of sister while she is recovering! :rolleyes:

It is good to see Izzy again.. even if she is being a stinker..lol Maybe she thought Zari and Bella were getting too much attention with their current health issues, and decided it was time for her to "make her presence known.." ;) I love seeing these wonderful girls. Deb

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Priceless photo! Love that look of longing on Izzy' face, but thankful that Zari could defend her toy. Shows she's feeling better. Precious Zari.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zari guards her toys but she is also a big tease, she will put something right in front of Izzy as if to say " just try taking it " She is truly my little clown baby :D ...Izzys sight is very poor...she has limited near vision in her sighted eye and need to get close to anything to properly see it so you can imagine Zaris reaction to that ;)
Zari has become a little devil with that cone collar....Feb 14th can't come soon enough ...Izzy and Bella will so relieved !

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, cutie pies. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts