Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant get on at work...I was on yesterday--then it went down...I thought nothing of it....but it happened again today. Except I did not get on at all, Not sure if its a computer glitch here or there or they caught on that I am on all day :oops: and not working :lol: -- there isnt any work to do anyway so I am not "slacking" technically. I feel bad cause I like to keep an eye on things for everyone. Hopefully I can figure out what it is.
I might get brave and ask admin.....if they fire me then I will be on 24/7 YAHOO!! heheheheheh

anyway--know that I am here in thought ok?

I get home early enough but I know when the lesbians attacked us that was AM my time and I was able to delete them............sigh OH well. :wave:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Dont worry Victoria, we all know that you are our Sovereign Protector, Almighty Defender of the Forum, Keeper of the Peace and Honorable Post Watcher... :D
I dont know if it was a glitch where you are, so far everything is ok here, I can get on and off the site no problem. Hope it clears up for you.. :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Camilla King said:
Dont worry Victoria, we all know that you are our Sovereign Protector, Almighty Defender of the Forum, Keeper of the Peace and Honorable Post Watcher... :D
I dont know if it was a glitch where you are, so far everything is ok here, I can get on and off the site no problem. Hope it clears up for you.. :wave:
Aw shucks thanks Camilla! :D -- I feel so lost not being on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts