Ok, I don't know if you guys remember but my hubby's friend has a pregnant chihuahua. They usually breed pit bulls, so they're experienced. They want to give us a chihuahua, which when they 1st said it I was all for another 1. Once I saw how fragile they really were I got cold feet and started looking into other breeds. Well, birth time is getting close, now of course I have to wait regardless for them to get old enough to leave mamma, but if I want 1 I get 1st pick after Paul's friends, they want to keep 1 of the babies. I am so unsure of what I want. I absolutely love everything about Mikey except his attitude which we're working on and I have noticed some changes for the better. Everyone has now learned to watch where they step so I am not too worried about this 1 getting stepped on. I guess my worry is I don't want another mean doggie and Mikey is very moody. I am having such a dog debate here lol. I'll let you all know what I decide if I ever can.