Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will i have a puppy dog and her names oochie. Now that shes getting older my mom said i gotta get rid of her. I don't really want to but she said it's the dog or me. So please friends tell me what to do. :confused::foxes15:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would but i have no money no job. But i can live in my car... I really don't know.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Why does you mother object to her? Has she done something recently that has upset her, or have there been other changes in the household? Was your mother happy to get a dog in the first place?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have 2 dogs and the othe 2 are my brothers wife dogs, and there moving out sood and her dog had puppys. I love the dog so much. I even named her after my bestie. I don't really want to let her go she maybe like 2 month idk.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Well, however much you love her, if you don't have an income and have to live with your mum you are not really in a position to be able to take care of her. If it is your Mothers house then she has the right to say how many animals live there. Why don't you concentrate on getting a job and maybe ask your mum to give you say, a month or 6 weeks to find one before the dog has to go?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the typos. xD Other, soon, replace thos words if it hels haha Sorry

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have unemployment i get money every week i also pay bills around the house. I also pay rent. But still she wont let me keep her and im also looking for a job.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You got GREAT advice from Stella.

How old are you by the way?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am 21 :/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes i am.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She want's me to send her the dog but idk how. She lives 20 hours away.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Bring her to me ill take care of her for you. You can take her back when ever u want..idk why ur mom is being that way again..in a week she will be nice to u again (wary).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You know how my mom is. It pisses me off but i can't do noting about it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts