Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we got the new Wooflink donut tops yesterday. also the new Louisdog smurf girls tops

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Super cute! I love that top but I agree it would have been a mid drift on BG LOL

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super cute! I love that top but I agree it would have been a mid drift on BG LOL
yeah, the smurf top does run short ! I love them though. very pretty, and very comfy on. :) Latte is wearing the size S , so , it fits her like a dress and she can wear size XS to fit like a top.
and Minnies size S/M that I got from you , fits her like a top.
Louisdogs length do run short usually, except for the coats.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the donut tops! So cute!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
thanks Meoshia ! i'm very happy with the donut tops ! the material is so nice and lightweight for summer and I love the style of them ( just a nice plain, comfy tank ), and the bright colors.

only thing I don't like about them , is it makes me want to go out and buy some donuts . LOL ( and I really should be trying to lose some weight ) :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia ! i'm very happy with the donut tops ! the material is so nice and lightweight for summer and I love the style of them ( just a nice plain, comfy tank ), and the bright colors.

only thing I don't like about them , is it makes me want to go out and buy some donuts . LOL ( and I really should be trying to lose some weight ) :cool:

I love donuts!! lol they are seriously my favorite snack, but I agree with you I def do t eat them often because I eat the whole box in a day!😋 the donut tops are my fave of the new stuff Wooflink released. I'm trying to stay away from ordering summer things. But if I order anything it'll be those.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love donuts!! lol they are seriously my favorite snack, but I agree with you I def do t eat them often because I eat the whole box in a day!�� the donut tops are my fave of the new stuff Wooflink released. I'm trying to stay away from ordering summer things. But if I order anything it'll be those.

omg, I really love donuts a lot !!! but I've been trying to eat healthy , especially cause I need to lose some weight. if I ever do buy any, it's just one or two, cause I would eat the whole box too. :rolleyes:.
they were my fav in the collection too ! I did also order Minnie and Tootsie the my baby tops from the new collection. they look very prett. I haven't tried them on them yet but I will and i'll snap some pics .. probably later today :)

Is the material of the donut tops comparable to the wooflink rocks tanks?

I never did order that wooflink rocks tank and I did want to after I saw how cute they looked paired with the my boo dresses. but now , I told myself no more WL or LD , so , I will try to stick with that. I bet they are the same material. I think they are the same material as the old version of the ice cream top. I really love the nice light cotton material.
** I just tracked my Pariero order and mine was sent 2 day priority mail . it says expected delivery is tomorrow !! I am beyond excited about this order.
we will be taking a break for awhile now, seeing I just bought them all so much :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, I love these bright colors on your kids Elaine. The smurf on Latte is adorable...love the pics!
thanks Debby ! I was very happy when I saw how nice and bright the donut tops were in person. very cheerful :).
the pic of Minnie in the smurf top didn't come out all that great of her, but my camera ran out of battery after I only took a couple pics of them in the smurf tops. I was going to wait to get better pics , but got anxious and decided to post these ones anyways cause I still have a couple more new things I want to snap pics of . ( the LD vintage top sets, and the WL my baby tops and the fun summertime top for Latte )

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
omg, I really love donuts a lot !!! but I've been trying to eat healthy , especially cause I need to lose some weight. if I ever do buy any, it's just one or two, cause I would eat the whole box too. :rolleyes:.

they were my fav in the collection too ! I did also order Minnie and Tootsie the my baby tops from the new collection. they look very prett. I haven't tried them on them yet but I will and i'll snap some pics .. probably later today :)

I never did order that wooflink rocks tank and I did want to after I saw how cute they looked paired with the my boo dresses. but now , I told myself no more WL or LD , so , I will try to stick with that. I bet they are the same material. I think they are the same material as the old version of the ice cream top. I really love the nice light cotton material.

** I just tracked my Pariero order and mine was sent 2 day priority mail . it says expected delivery is tomorrow !! I am beyond excited about this order.

we will be taking a break for awhile now, seeing I just bought them all so much :D

I can't wait to see pics of your other things. I just got 2 new Louisdog things when I went shopping at a boutique in Chicago. One of the items was the hearts please hoodie. I'm glad I got to go there and try on LD because the xs was too short in length for Ava, but the small a are wayyy too big on her. However she does seem to fit the xs LD tees nicely. I really love the brand. If I order anymore it'll just be size small for Brax. I'm trying to hold out on shopping as much now. Wanna get winter stuff. I bet those donut tops will look cute layered with the boo dresses.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Is the material of the donut tops comparable to the wooflink rocks tanks?

The ice cream and donut tops are 100% cotton (super lightweight )....last years collection was polyester including the Wooflink Rocks tank. I kind of like a poly/Cotten blend best. Sometimes all cotton loses it shape. I love some of the new LD stuff that is cotton/poly/modal blend.

·
Registered
820 Posts
thanks Kathy !!! i'm very happy with both of these :D.
( i bet Lluvia must look adorable in her new things too !!! )
Your Welcome :) Glad you really liked them. I really want the donut top, maybe on the next sale. Aww Thanks, sorry I haven't posted pics. Work and school is keeping me pretty busy :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your Welcome :) Glad you really liked them. I really want the donut top, maybe on the next sale. Aww Thanks, sorry I haven't posted pics. Work and school is keeping me pretty busy :)
its ok.... i figured you must be so busy ;). but i do really miss seeing your posts of Lluvia on here. you posted the best thread that time with all the Wooflink things !!!
oh, well.... when you are not so busy, you should post some pics :D
( i think you'll love the Donut top too . yes, you should get Lluvia the pink one !!! )

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Cutest donuts and smurfs ever!! Ur making me want to shop E! Knock it off already, LOL. I think the donut tops are my favorite from this summer collection, too cute for words. Great pictures, as always, love seeing your girls! 😘

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cutest donuts and smurfs ever!! Ur making me want to shop E! Knock it off already, LOL. I think the donut tops are my favorite from this summer collection, too cute for words. Great pictures, as always, love seeing your girls! ��

Thanks Z ! hehe. I cant help it . LOL. and there's a new 35% off sale starting today at DC :rolleyes:. I wasn't going to , but I've had my eye on a couple things I never got Latte , so I think I may put in just one more order .....

·
Registered
960 Posts
Oh we so need Donut tops over here, they look so great! I'm going to email DC to enquire about international delivery!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh we so need Donut tops over here, they look so great! I'm going to email DC to enquire about international delivery!

Jemma, if the international delivery is a lot ( which it probably is )... just have her send to me and I will forward to you for whatever the shipping is :wink:. the size 1 donut top just fits Latte perfect, so I think the smallest size will be way too big for Olive , but i'm sure Basil will fit in one good.
there is a 35% off sale right now for the next couple days , so make sure to take advantage of that ! and if you spend a total of 75 or over on your order.... she will ship it out to me ( or anyone else in the US ) for free shipping.
let me know ...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts