Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once a month we go to see our friends @ Bella's and help give all 35 (there are 2 new dogs) their puppy bubble baths. Not all of them are fans of this, but they do like all the attention, massages, brushings, hugs and kisses they get after the initial bath. Becky and I do all the baths, nails and clippings and my hubby does the towel dry and brush outs. Of course we have candles lit and a few wine coolers to set the mood. It is a lot of work but also a lot of fun and something my hubby and I enjoy helping out with. I am not going to post pics of all 35 dogs but I will post some of the best pics and try to name them all for you. Enjoy>>>

Dakota:

Cole:

Lacy:

Rose (Mr. Moose's mommy):

Jager:

Chance hoped in with Rachael:

Tucker:

Zorro:

Ginny:

Trevette (Mr. Moose's daddy):

Baths from A>Z (Zorro to the left Abby on the right):

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few of Abby and I:

Iris>>Jasper's little sister:

Jasmine:

Ms. Madison:

Chance:

Rose w/ her son and mine Mr. Moose:

Cole:

Patrick:

Gizmo:

Teddy:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr. Poo Bear>>>new addition:

Holly:

Max:

Grace:

Belle:

Coach:

Daisy>>Jasper's mom who is 5 weeks pregnant:

Chunk>>>he is a 3 person job:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Awww!!! so sweet they all look like sweet hearts.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow, how tiring! But yet how fun.. thanks for sharing your pictures.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Gotta admit the first thing I thought was how ever can you care for 35 Chi's? But it's obvious how well they are taken care of and loved. Must be just lovely to have that many furbabies to cuddle with totally jealous!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gotta admit the first thing I thought was how ever can you care for 35 Chi's? But it's obvious how well they are taken care of and loved. Must be just lovely to have that many furbabies to cuddle with totally jealous!
It is quite a bit of work....Bella's owners have 3 teenagers who help with the dogs and house work, the entire house is hard wood floors which are mopped 3-4 times a day and as you can see we help with baths. My hubby and I went up last month and helped install/build a new doggy run to so they have a big deck and lots more yard access. I guess you could say it's a team effort to care for them all. Besides the 35 dogs there are 9 pups and 2 litters on the way in July :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts