Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around for a bit. We have been away. We drove to NY to go camping on the shore of Lake Ontario. Beautiful site we were on - right on the lake. Dorothy came, of course! And, she not only camped she went into the lighthouse, Walmart, a grocery store, a wine store. And no one was the wiser that she was there! Ssshhhh...don't tell all those store managers! LOL!

Dorothy after touring the lighthouse:

Dorothy about to have a nap in the camper:

Camping is soooo tiring!:

Hello, waiting on some marshmallows, here!:

Dorothy rock climbing:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Cute pictures! Looks like she had fun! Hubby and I just finished restoring a vintage trailer and Corona's first camp trip is scheduled for this weekend! We are going to the foothills here in Nor Cal. An RV park with lots of hiking trails and also a dog park! I'm pretty excited and hoping she loves it! Also hoping out work holds up on the "new" trailer!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hahaha !!! I love the pic that's titled waiting on the marshmallows :). Looks like you had a great time camping ! i'd love to go camping again. I used to go camping many years ago with a friend and I loved it

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I love the photo of Dorothy yawning! she is such a beautiful Chihuahua :)
I absolutely love taking millie away on a trip we recently took her to a log cabin and it was lovely if we had better weather in England I would consider camping too but knowing my luck it would rain all week haha x

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello from Kingston Ontario :)
I love your Dorothy girl! she looks a lot like our little Mitsy (passed away in March from Congestive Heart Failure).
Since then We got our little baby Coco
We love camping in NY too! In fact, going this weekend for 5 nights :) and our pups go with us. I take Coco in a large purse in the stores and restaurants even. She is such a good girl.

Thanks for sharing these pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts